All reviewsthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast iswaffle makerclean hotelfitness centerexercise roomhotel circleoutdoor poolgreat place to staybusiness traveleryogurtminute drivebed was very comfortablebusiness tripconvenient locationeasy accessnice stay
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Hotel is older. Staff is extremely pleasant, 10+. Centrally located to many San Diego attractions. Morning breakfast can be VERY crowded. Located in Asian area with Ranch 99 and Asian restaurants nearby if you prefer this food as we do.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Very good Hampton Inn. Hotel is in an excellent central location for all the attractions in San Diego. Hotel has a home like friendly feel. All services are of a high quality. Have stayed here 3 times in 3 years and quality is consistently high. The facility isn't showing much age.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

A fantastic hotel!! The staff, everyone there is so attentive to my needs and the breakfast cant be beat. I enjoy this hotel so much when I stay that I wish whenever I traveled it was there in that city with the same people! They have everything waiting for me when I arrive and know just exactly what my favorites are for breakfast! In addition they try and succeed every time in getting me my favorite room for my stay! TOP NOTCH!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is one of the best Hampton Inn hotels I have stayed. Comfortable rooms, great breakfast, easy access location. I do miss a hot-tub however. Everyone in the hotel was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank promgmt
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Excellent hotel in every way. Will definitely be back. I have no areas of improvement. The breakfast was truly amazing. I really have no areas that I think need to be improved upon. Great quality at a very reasonable price. Cannot give a better recommendation.

1  Thank John K