The hotel in itself is really nice u I would just comment on the parking.
It took me by surprise the would charge $24 a day for parking fee in San Diego Downtown.
They told me is not the hotel but the is San Diego City fees. It's outrageous ridiculous fees.
I rather parked somewhere else and avoided paying those fees. By all means watch out for these new type scam when staying in hotels nowadays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a premiere location close to the San Diego cruise ship terminal, Convention Center, and Gaslamp Quarter, the Wyndham San Diego Bayside is unsurpassed among downtown waterfront hotels. Leisure travelers will enjoy nearby attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, Balboa Park, Harbor Tours, and Maritime Museums including the USS Midway and Star of India. A stay at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside immerses guests in a true full-service experience, and relaxing views of the San Diego harbor front or city center skyline. A free airport and area shuttle makes traveling to and from the hotel and nearby attractions easy, while free high speed internet makes business travel a pleasure. Fantastic features such as an outdoor heated pool and a poolside gym provide opportunities for recreation once guests return from a fun-filled day exploring the area. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are easy as well, with several exceptional on-site restaurants such as Elephant and Castle as well as Ruth Chris Steakhouse providing a wide variety of options for any taste. The 600 guest rooms and suites at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside provide a peaceful escape from the vibrant city buzz. Bright decor, comfortable beds, floor-to-ceiling windows and furnished balcony rooms help guests make the most of the stunning location. Suites located near the top of the 14-story tower of the hotel offer breathtaking views along with a private bedroom, living area, pull-out sofa and mini-refrigerator. All rooms include guest-preferred amenities such as free high speed internet access, a free morning newspaper, a coffee maker, hairdryer and a large work desk. With 24,000 square feet of meeting space and conference facilities the Wyndham San Diego Bayside is the ideal location for San Diego meetings and events. Full-service planning assistance and professional amenities along with and creative catering help create the perfect meeting on the bay. Grand galas or casual affairs are also a specialty for the professionals at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside, with 12 wedding reception halls and various wedding packages to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham San Diego Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego - On The Bay Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn Bay San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn San Diego Bay