“My fav”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Mammoth Lakes, California
“My fav”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

best pizza in san diego. Every restaurant has its own flair, not like your typical Italian chain restaurant. This place has heart!! Been going to Filippis since I was a kid, and I'm sure Ill take my kids there

Visited December 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Bad service at Little Italy location”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Went here with my family because the kids wanted pizza and the reviews looked decent. Pizza was OK but service was below average. Our waitress, lacking any social skills, made us feel unwelcome and did a poor job of answering our questions. On top of that our order got messed up. The adult (veggie) pizza order was placed but the kids cheese pizza never was put in. Luckily the kids weren't starving and everything was fine but those of you who have kids know that can be a bit of a ticking time bomb. Would not return.

Illinois
“Very disappointed with Mira Mesa location.”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Ordered the Cajun Penne Pasta with Chicken and Shrimp, al dente. I don't think they know what al dente means because the penne was very very soft. The chicken had a chewy consistency and the shrimp left a lot to be desired.

The pizza was OK, so I guess if I ever eat at this chain again (I won't) then I'll order the pizza.

El Cajon, California
“HORRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Or service was below standard. I was so embarrassed having friends with us to experience a server that left drinks dry until asked repeatedly, brought each plate out at a snails speed, then proceeded to agrue with me about splitting the bill since there were 3 couples. It created an uncomfortable environment trying to divide drinks and meals and who should pay what amount. Spoke with the kutchen management who listened half heartedly then said some one would call me to discuss. Last time I checked patrons pay the pay checks, customer appreciation and attention to your customers is not a business practice at this restaurant. Too many other good Italian food restaurant to enjoy then to waste time here.

Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
“Great casual italian food”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Tried this local restaurant in Little Italy based on reviews. If you are looking for good tasting pasta - at very reasonable prices - where cost is under $19/ person - includes salad - wine and desert - then this is the place. We went in and stood in line at 4:30 and when we left about hour later - the line up was out the door. And you c even order your wine in basket --sign your name date and a message and it will hang with the hundreds already there f the next to you are in. Great spot .