Stay in this hotel for a week because of a conference co-located.
It's efficient and the staff there is professional and friendly. Check-out is also efficient and perfect. Efficient, correct bill, clear statement.
Assigned a mid-level room at Habor Tower with a perfect view on the Habor and the hotel's swimming pool (at 4/F). The room is large, comfortable, and with enough and appropriate lightings. Internet speed is fast and I like the High-Definition TV a lot!
A very good 24/7 Stay-Fitness Gym with lots of cardiac and weighing equipments. There are also two very good swimming pools that one can relax and enjoy the day.
I like the breakfast served by Lael's Restaurant a lot! The buffer breakfast is excellent and of reasonable price. The Staff there is also very friendly and chatty - but not noisy.
Further, the drink and dinner at Sally's Seafood on the Water are also perfect. I especially like the bread they serve prior to drink/course. They are very tasty!
If one have time, one should try to have a drink at Top of the Hyatt at 40/F in Habor Tower. You can enjoy a spectacular view on San Diego Bay and the City. The environment there is perfect and I like their signature drink - Bubbles on the top - so much :)
Further, the drink at the Grand Lobby Bar is also perfect. Though it has a shorter opening hour that Top of the Hyatt, it is more convenient 'cause it is located at the lobby of the Habor Tower. The drink menu here is different from the Top of the Hyatt but there are still lots of choices for one to order.
Lastly, it's worth mentioning that the Chicken Salad Wrap served by Redfield's Deli is also very tasty! I like it a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership. The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is the ultimate waterfront urban hotel and spa and tallest waterfront building on the West Coast rising high above magnificent San Diego Bay. Panoramic bay and city views welcome you in all of our 1628 newly renovated guestrooms including 76 suites. A 25,000 sq/ft roof top pool deck overlooks San Diego Bay and has 2-whirl pools, a pool bar, cabanas, fire pit and stage area. The Grand lobby is filled with marble, brass, dark stained woods and several grand paintings all lit naturally by 3 stories of windows, which look out over a massive 5 lane porte cochere giving the guest a sense of arrival not seen outside of Las Vegas. The hotel has two marina-view restaurants, a full service Marilyn Monroe Spa and Salon, a sky lounge, a lobby bar, coffee house, a deli and an upscale lounge/restaurant featuring specialty martinis, mojitos and California cuisine. The hotel has over 130,000 sq/ft of meeting space, featuring a 34,000 sq/ft exhibit hall, a 30,000 & 25,000 sq/ft ballrooms next to each other, a 10,000 sq/ft Jr Ballroom and 41 meeting rooms and 45 conference suites. We hope to welcome you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hyatt San Diego
- San Diego Hyatt
- Manchester Hyatt San Diego
- Grand Hyatt San Diego