2,778 results
All reviews amigo spot the mexican restaurant spot restaurant waffle restaurant waffle king tiki oasis room was clean mid century old town nice pool pool and hot tub pool area fashion valley sea world an older hotel mission valley front desk staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything is pretty much average, except for the very nice stuff. I personally had cleanness issue in my room, but I guess it is an exception because the hotel looks well maintained. The internet was awful, having in mind that is 2019.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed here for the second time with 4 people, in their double queen beds. Looks like they have different dimension double queen bed rooms. The one in which I stayed this time, had a very small and cramped washroom, though the good part was that, wash basin was out of the bath area. I am giving 4 star instead of 5, because of small washroom, otherwise its a 5 star given its price, and location.
My room in my first visit had big washroom, so you should be lucky to get a good room.

The Waffles breakfast restaurant was good.

Room tip: Great location, good price
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Good experience with front desk, cute retro modern feel to it. It was a clean, two queen bed room, small but good enough for three adults, a child and a baby.

Two cons: 1) small bathroom, there’s barely enough room to shut the door. 2) constant ticking sound coming from the ceiling at night

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2019

I was assigned to room 129. Was nothing wrong with it. Everything worked. There was hot water and the heater works well. The month is January so it was cold, so not sure about the A/C working to expectations. The bathroom and bed areas were clean. The lobby area could use some potpourri since candles cannot be burned. I did not use the pool or jacuzzi, but it looked beautiful and clean. Parking for one vehicle is complimentary. There is a restaurant and bar onsite. We did not use it so not able to comment on it. The overall hotel is classic compared to the newer hotels. For the price I paid, it was worth it. Instead of paying $30 -$60 more for the ritzy hotels I was good with Kings Inn. I used that extra money for dining at a good restaurant. Yes, I would book again as long as they continue to offer deals.

Room tip: smoking area is near the pool, so if you want total smoke free, get a room at the opposite end.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bevjeanb
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

The rooms are small but clean. The bathroom is a little too cramped. Parking is free. You should stay here if you just want a place to rest after a long day. Choose the second floor. No free coffee in the lobby. Coffee maker and refrigerator in room. No microwave.

Date of stay: December 2018