Stayed here while my husband attended a conference. It is your typical big convention hotel and if you know that up front, it isn't bad. Beautiful view of the harbor and a close walk to Seaport Village. My only complaint is that all of the food offerings are very expensive and it is a little far to venture out of the hotel to get something cheaper (and probably better) to eat. Breakfast in particular was kind of a drag because you have a long way to walk before you get to where you can order food and then a long way to take it back to your room if that's waht you want to do. Room service is astronomically expensive here. The pool area is to die for though. Ask for a balcony room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style in sunny Southern California at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Our hotel in downtown San Diego provides an environment that perfectly suits business and leisure travel. Enjoy luxurious accommodations that come with many helpful and convenient amenities, like a 446-slip marina. The setting here at our San Diego hotel is superb: adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter. We are also near Balboa Park, Seaport Village and LEGOLAND(R) California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott San Diego