The SD Marriott Marquis is a beautiful hotel. We were on the 25th floor with a view of the world. It was a clear, beautiful fall day which added to the ambiance. The room was large, clean, huge windows for an outstanding view; modern décor. The bed was comfortable with feel-good linens. It had a spacious bathroom with all the amenities. There was a large workable desk area. I was able to keep the room at a rather cool temperature, not always possible at hotels (even though they give you a thermostat.) We did not eat at the hotel restaurants. The only disappointment was lack of parking. Few spaces were open and they were reserved for boat owners. I had to circle the entire parking area to find an open space at the far end of the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style in sunny Southern California at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Our hotel in downtown San Diego provides an environment that perfectly suits business and leisure travel. Enjoy luxurious accommodations that come with many helpful and convenient amenities, like a 446-slip marina. The setting here at our San Diego hotel is superb: adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter. We are also near Balboa Park, Seaport Village and LEGOLAND(R) California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott San Diego