I stayed here for 6 nights and it was so nice! The place is beautiful. They have everything you need inside the hotel:shops, restaurants and even Starbucks .The rooms were very spacious with magnificent view. The only minus is hotel is very big and too many people everywhere, so I guess people at the service get tired. They were not so friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the sun in style at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Unique to other downtown San Diego hotels, Marriott provides an environment that easily transitions from dynamic meetings to resort-style relaxation with luxury guest rooms, 280,000 square feet of meeting space and a 446-slip marina. Adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter, our San Diego hotel in downtown is at the center of many popular attractions including Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Seaport Village, SeaWorld(R) San Diego & LEGOLAND(R) California. Experience grand service and thoughtful amenities during your stay with exceptional dining options, a resort-style pool with cabanas and a bar, spa and state-of-the-art fitness center. Relax at the end of the day in well-appointed guest rooms featuring plush bedding, the latest technology and breathtaking views of San Diego Bay. No matter what kind of getaway you're craving, our luxury hotel in downtown San Diego delivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott San Diego