This Marriott was my first contact with San Diego and I ended up moving here....convention center next door, great pool- and fitness area, walk to Gaslamp district and the (baseball) game - views of the yachts in the marina and great jogging/walking along the waterside. I can't think of anything that's missing here. In 4 days I ended up *never* using my rental car. There is a definite quality of life to be felt in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style in sunny Southern California at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina. Our hotel in downtown San Diego provides an environment that perfectly suits business and leisure travel. Enjoy luxurious accommodations that come with many helpful and convenient amenities, like a 446-slip marina. The setting here at our San Diego hotel is superb: adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter. We are also near Balboa Park, Seaport Village and LEGOLAND(R) California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- Marriott San Diego