See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

If we had not paid in full for 2 rooms and 3 nights before staying we would have packed up and left. Beds were cozy for sleep and front desk and maintenance were nice. However, our feet were pitch black, there is no cable only 2 snowy analog channels on nice flat screens, the air did not work, furniture was filthy and stained, one room had roaches, and the sink drain smelled so bad I could not brush my teeth using their sink, even after pouring an entire bottle of bleach down it. Every night the keys had to be replaced as well which was very inconvenient after a long day and getting up to the room using their one working elevator. The location of the hotel however was perfectly located and couldn't have picked a better area for everywhere we visited and the hotel has potential to be beautiful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Had reservations for Thursday, May 24 for 1 night, wanted to stay and have them keep the truck for 8 day trip to NYC. Walked up to lobby upon arrival, young receptionist more interested in boyfriend than answering my questions about where to leave the truck, etc.Place full off unsavory characters wandering around. Went to the room, before catching elevator, exposed wires over head, elevator filthy place reeked of pot. Got to room, 19 inch tube tv, filthy bathroom, place looked like it should be rented by the hour. Walked out, didn't stay, ate the room cost and found a room elsewhere. Now that I am home, I will be contacting the health department and city to investigate this mess. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER STAYING THERE!

Room Tip: Don't even consider this dump.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chargers17
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I walked in and the place looked way stranger than it did in the pics online. Checked in to room 507 at about 8 at night. The hallway to the elevator had exposed wires in the ceiling. The elevators chugged unstably up to our room. When we entered our room, it had cigarette burns on the carpet, a strong odor of cigarettes and burns on the walls of the bathroom... So we went back down and outside to get some fresh air and talk about what to do. We took a short drive and came back to the parking under the hotel, which was full of carpet rolls, old microwaves and other junk. Less than an hour after we checked in, I talked with the receptionist, letting her know that the hotel wasn't for us. She said sorry, after 15 minutes we had to pay in full - $135 for one night. The thing is, this is advertised as a hotel but it's not; it's a hostel. I offered to pay half the bill, but the receptionist said it couldn't be done. She said she'd leave the manager a note on Monday concerning my situation (this happened tonight, which is a Saturday). I'm doubtful we will receive any kind of refund, but if we do, I'll post about it here. I'm not sure what the deal is with this place, but it seems legitimately shady.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SupernovaLBL
Reviewed 21 April 2018

My friend and I stayed in San Diego for only one night. The room was better than we thought it would be as the hotel as a whole was not great. The hotel was just rundown as a whole and the room reflected that. The location was convenient and the staff were helpful. This is a hotel that you would want to sleep in and nothing more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Once again the photos online look much better then the rooms are! They are all in need of bad repair. I was told we were given the best room and it was BAD. The rug was torn and had a huge burn mark from the iron. The AC/Heat unit was loaded with dust. So much that I had a running nose during the night as I am allergic to dust!
The halls are under repair, the toilet backed up, the elevator was broke! Should I go on? It was a major mistake to stay here. Only good things are location and parking! Otherwise we overpaid for a very poorly maintained hotel. The pictures were not what we experienced.

Room Tip: Wait until they remodel!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple