Book now, pay at stay
US$316
US$292
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$236
  • Restaurant
US$414
US$388
Official Site
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$250
US$220
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,332
US$337
Hotels.com
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$420
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,331
US$337
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$669
US$629
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$722
US$529
  • Beachfront
4,065 results
All reviewsclose to the airportthe club loungenautical thememain towerfree shuttlerental carfitness centerdowntown areacoronado islandvalet parkingseaport villagesea worldquinnsstarbuckscomputersuberpits
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel is next to the Marina and San Diego airport. Yes, you can walk there from the terminal! My room had a fantastic view of the Marina and so did the fabulous club lounge. Snacks in the lounge were definitely above the level of your average Sheraton and attendants were extremely friendly. I'd stay there again when in SD.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DIOGENES L
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This hotel is pretty sweet. I checked in and was greeted by friendly staff. The hotel was pretty busy, but it didn't take long to check in and get to my room. The room was clean, nautical themed and had a balcony. Unfortunately I didn't have a marina view, but I still enjoyed having a balcony. I decided that I was going to try to squeeze in a trip to the San Diego Zoo. I went down stairs and talked to the very helpful ladies at the concierge desk. To my surprise, I was able to purchase a zoo ticket right there. They also called a shuttle service to come pick me up. I wanted to squeeze in a bite to eat, so I popped in to the restaurant and ordered chicken fingers, which I thought would be quick. Several customers arrived after I did, and some of them began to receive food before mine came out. My waitress was already hot on the case of my missing food without me having to ask. Another woman, I believe may have been the manager, also came out and apologized for the delay. My food finally arrived just in time for me to catch the shuttle and they told me it was on the house. I had a great time at the zoo and came back and had a wonderful nights sleep. This is an excellent hotel with a resort feel and has a great staff. This will be my first choice for any future trips to San Diego.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Awesome location on the harbor and near the airport. The staff is friendly and the windows isolate out almost all of the airport noise. Pro Tip there are two pools and hottubs, though you cant see them both at the same time. Check them both out before you decide where to splash around. Parking is about $30 a night.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the harbor and away from the airport
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
AustinGubrud, Manager at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Kyle263,

Thank you very much for sharing the things that made your trip to San Diego exceptional, and for recognizing our associates. It is kind words like this that make our staff proud to provide memorable experiences time after time again.

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at the Sheraton San Diego hotel and Marina. We are hopeful for the opportunity to host you again when your travel plans permit.

Warm Regards,

Austin Gubrud
Marketing Coordinator
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had nice views over the bay.The location is most convenient. The staff are most willing to ensure you have a happy stay. Compliments to Sheraton for this good hotel. Our late arrival was no problem to get the room we wanted.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Our package included a $50 room credit however this was not applied when we checked out. I should've checked the invoice but you expect these places to be professional . My wife noticed when we were halfway to LA so I wasn't about to turn around. How many others get caught out like this ?

Stayed: May 2014
AustinGubrud, Manager at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Redgenz,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and we are deeply sorry for the lack-luster service you received with the billing process. We will certainly reverse any incorrect charges and please understand that this is never our intention. Your comments will be communicated to the Front Office management team.

During the check-in and out process, every guest should be informed of all charges and fees associated with their stay. We clearly missed the mark on this and we are very sorry about any inconveniences this may have caused.

The time spent writing your review is appreciated and we hope to welcome you back for another opportunity to demonstrate the potential of our hotel.

Warm Regards,