Book now, pay at stay
US$385
US$346
Official Site
  • Pool
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$362
US$326
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$314
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$258
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,332
US$371
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,331
US$314
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$669
US$629
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$706
US$675
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
4,066 results
All reviewsclose to the airportthe club loungenautical thememain towerfree shuttlerental carfitness centerdowntown areacoronado islandvalet parkingseaport villagesea worldquinnsstarbuckscomputersuberpits
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed over memorial weekend. And stayed in the bay tower which is around the corner from the main tower, it has it own check in and valet. This tower is the quieter of the two according to staff

Check in was easy, parking is 24 a day for self parking and 32 for valet, wifi is not free anywhere from 12 to 18 a day. We got a room with two full size beds, a little small for a family of 4 two adults and two children, room could of easily taken 2 queen size. The rooms are nice, our issues were they never locked the minibar after two separate requests, and the lamp on the desk took two days to fix.

There are no vending machines are the floors you need to go to lobby if you want something to drink. Or pay the mini bar prices. The pool is average, but the marina tower has a much nicer pool, it's about a 5 min walk or so.

Overall is a good hotel ands it very close to airport and downtown

Room Tip: Great bay view rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I won't repeat the other reviewers' positive comments except to note that the hotel is in great shape, the staff is friendly, and the sports bar serves reasonably priced drinks and food (for San Diego). Only one of the two pools has food/drink service, but I suppose this makes the second one less popular and therefore more tranquil.

Our price was reasonable, booked online. The hotel is about a mile (or less) from the airport and the rental car returns.

My big complaint and the reason I would never stay there again is that the beds feel like they are the cheapest possible construction. I have a very firm Tempurpedic at home so it's not the firmness; this was just like lying on top of a board with an inch of foam underneath. I tossed and turned before finally falling asleep.

Room Tip: Bring your own bed!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MarkTwainMe
AustinGubrud, Manager at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear MarkTwainMe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and for your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear you found the location nothing short of perfection and that you had the chance to enjoy our pools and other popular features. On the contrary, we are disappointed that our very popular Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds did not meet your expectations.

Thank you, again, for your review and recent stay at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina. Your comments are constructive to our ongoing efforts to improve, and we are hopeful for another opportunity to demonstrate the potential of our hotel.

Warm Regards,

Austin Gubrud
Marketing Coordinator
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Great Staff and beautiful location on the Marina. My room had a balcony and beautiful view of the Marina. Close to the Airport. I ate at the Bar, food, drink and service were great. The pool and seating areas overlooking the Marina are very nice. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 5traveler55555

Dear 5traveler55555,

Thank you very much for sharing the details of your visit and for your recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you had such an amazing experience while in residence.

Pairing the delicious food and beverage with the great service we are known for is sure to provide an exceptional stay. You truly used our property the way we hope every guest will.

Thank you for your kind words and we couldn't be more excited to welcome you back to sunny San Diego when time permits!

Warm Regards,

Austin Gubrud
Marketing Coordinator
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel is next to the Marina and San Diego airport. Yes, you can walk there from the terminal! My room had a fantastic view of the Marina and so did the fabulous club lounge. Snacks in the lounge were definitely above the level of your average Sheraton and attendants were extremely friendly. I'd stay there again when in SD.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DIOGENES L
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This hotel is pretty sweet. I checked in and was greeted by friendly staff. The hotel was pretty busy, but it didn't take long to check in and get to my room. The room was clean, nautical themed and had a balcony. Unfortunately I didn't have a marina view, but I still enjoyed having a balcony. I decided that I was going to try to squeeze in a trip to the San Diego Zoo. I went down stairs and talked to the very helpful ladies at the concierge desk. To my surprise, I was able to purchase a zoo ticket right there. They also called a shuttle service to come pick me up. I wanted to squeeze in a bite to eat, so I popped in to the restaurant and ordered chicken fingers, which I thought would be quick. Several customers arrived after I did, and some of them began to receive food before mine came out. My waitress was already hot on the case of my missing food without me having to ask. Another woman, I believe may have been the manager, also came out and apologized for the delay. My food finally arrived just in time for me to catch the shuttle and they told me it was on the house. I had a great time at the zoo and came back and had a wonderful nights sleep. This is an excellent hotel with a resort feel and has a great staff. This will be my first choice for any future trips to San Diego.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business