I am sending this email to recoginize one of your employees. This employee saved my family's summer vacation. Originally our plans were to stay at a La Quinta Inn in Oceanside and go to Legoland. Upon arriving in Oceanside, we realized our view was the rooftop to a Gentlemen's Club. On top of that we were misquoted on the ticket prices we were going to pick up at the front desk. This threw our plans off because we like many families are on a budget. We ended up changing our plans to come to the bay area. My in laws are live abords in Harbor Island. They offered us to stay there, but with a growing family, the space is a little tight. So we headed south to hotel circle. They were booked! The Ramada had a few rooms left but they were smoking rooms. My husband is a smoker so we thought we could handle it. We spent the day at the beach and went to the Ramanda room late evening. That was the most disgusting experience of my life. Not only was the stench overwhelming but we found rodent feces in the bedsheets. At this point we were totally exhaused and headed back to the boat to try and get some sleep. As were were pullling into the harbor we decided to check availability and pricing at your Sheraton. That is when Melissa Hernandez waited on me!! Not only did she find my family a room its was also affordable. Our vacation was saved. We were prepared to come home the next day. We had a great room, beautiful view, and great service. Employees like Melissa will keep your customers coming back. If there were any negatives, I would say parking charges are excessive, and the girl who checked us out was not too polite. Other than that, Melissa Hernandez was a Godsend to my family and we will return to the Sheraton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Diego has established itself as a destination featuring world class spirit with genuine warmth. The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina offers an authentic San Diego experience. Iconic sunsets and a waterfront destination…it’s comfortably upscale without pretense. As an architectural cornerstone positioned at the point of entry into the city - by air or sea - the imposing facade of the hotel reflects an architectural design inspired by the region’s naval influence. In the mid 1800s, city leaders realized the potential of the San Diego Bay and, with the anticipation of the opening of the Panama Canal, the importance of improving the harbor for commerce. Significant modifications were needed to the Bay to accommodate large ships. As a result, Harbor and Shelter Island were developed, as well as much of the land beneath the San Diego International airport. Today’s San Diego has evolved into a place to meet and share inspiration. Overlooking the scenic San Diego Bay and a private marina, the hotel is a place where San Diego soul and contemporary style go hand and hand. A Bayside resort with urban accessibility, the hotel is a waterfront hub connecting you to the destination’s renowned attractions. Ideally located within easy reach, the historic Liberty Station, the waterfront districts of Point Loma, the energy of Little Italy and the Gaslamp Quarter offer convenient, lively dining and entertainment venues. Amongst exquisite lifestyle decor and a relaxing atmosphere, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina reflects a perfect haven for the active lifestyle that is woven deep into the region’s DNA. There are waterside fire pits and three pools - each with a unique personality. But most importantly, the hotel is designed to make best use of San Diego’s average 72 degree year-round sunny weather. Sitting on the dock of the Bay, the hotel offers access to water sport rentals and sailing tours to provide an extraordinary perspective of San Diego. Along with the diversity that found home in San Diego, the intense energy that the destination acquired offers a remarkably unique experience. Naturally, this energy worked its way into the foundation of the hotel. From the moment of arrival, the hotel is designed to offer a scenic environment with unmatched flexibility and capability. The nautically inspired guest rooms and suites come with an elegant array of amenities and social enabling conveniences. Social travelers seeking something astonishing can choose one of the spacious and well equipped suites for a unique and luxurious home away from home. Reflecting the needs of the world’s social traveler, a great hotel is built with much more than awe-inspiring design. The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina enlists a warm, friendly and tenured staff that is connected to the urban energy of downtown San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sheraton San Diego Hotel And Marina
- San Diego Sheraton Hotel Marina
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel Marina