I met Terry Sobkowiak (?) and see told me about some great places to visit that were close since I did not have a vehicle. Even told me about a scrap booking store close by! Service was excellence....needed some extra towels and they were brought right up! Little chilly for pool but I enjoyed it! The grounds are beautiful and very clean! Thanks to Barbara too! Called to say what a great time I had and she was very polite! Next time I come, guest told me to stay at the Kona Kai (?). I guess it is a sister hotel? I enjoyed this so much......it is worth the try there too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego