I stayed at Town and Country for a conference. The room rate was double what it was worth. They charged 8$/day for wifi. The breakfast buffet cost $11 and would have been free anywhere else. The staff was pleasant, but all services were outdated and over priced. They did not provide shuttle services or any other courtesies. An overall outdated hotel and business. And the maintenance worker ignored the do not disturb note every single day of my week long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego