I have been to the T&C for several events from family vacations to Statewide Conventions and I can tell you there is no better place in San Diego for me. Although it's not in Downtown, access to Downtown & Amtrak is a red trolley away. The rooms are quirky from time to time because not all the space has been renovated but the overall service makes up for any imperfections. The Convention Staff, Housekeeping, Food Services and Custodians alike are there to make you stay enjoyable and easy. Any issue I had was dealt with in a timely and professional manner. I work with Student Groups a lot as well and they treat my kids with the same respect as a VIP. If a family vacation is what you're looking at, the cab ride to any of the locations cost the same as parking so you have quick in and out of Sea World, the Zoo and the Park. Enough said ... I love the T&C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego