If you enjoy stately palm trees, incredibly gorgeous rose gardens, tranquil time enjoying the sun and soft California breezes by a sparkling pool, delicious and beautifully served breakfasts on Trelisses', evenings of great food and drink with musical entertainment, a home away from home in San Diego's prime location, the Town and Country is the place for you. Walk to Fashion Valley shopping center, San Diego's premiere shopping spot, or take the trolley and tour the city, or just "jell out" and enjoy the ambiance of this mid-city oasis. This resort is meant to be experienced, appreciated and savored. It is an established property with the charm of a more gracious era, which I value, and, while not new, it is well-maintained.
My daughter and I stayed in a lovely bungalow room near the front pool and Trelisses restaurant and the bathroom vent fan was inoperable. We called maintenance and it was replaced within an hour. The comment card that I filled out upon departure was acknowledged by Barbara Whitlock, who thanked me personally for my input. That kind of service is indicative of a caring staff and management. The Trelisses' manager, Robin Davis, was always on site, greeting guests and personally seeing that her guests were treated royally by her amazing staff, who served up joy along with the tasty selections. So, if you go and have an issue, know that, if you report it, it will be dealt with immediately. Things will always happen, but it is how it is dealt with that is important. I would not write a negative review without making an attempt to rectify an unpleasant situation, but feel that many reviewers do just that. At this property, someone will listen and take action and that caring is the icing on the sweet experiences I have enjoyed at the Town and Country Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego