I return over and over to this resort because my requests have always been honored. I reserve a cottage room because I like the nostalgia and bragged about it to my roommates but when we arrived I was told they can't make those kinds of guarantees and did not have the rooms I requested available. After an 8 hour drive planned to arrive at 3 p.m. check in we had to wait almost two hours for a room. The manager felt that if we would take the room in the tower he offered we would be in a room right away. If I wanted to stay in a hotel room I would go to the Hilton to earn points. I like the ambience of the older part of the resort so needless to say, we were not happy campers. And the most disappointing of all was that they put us in the parking garage to scrapbook. I found that very insulting. I will return but only if I get to request where I want to stay and only if we get to scrapbook in a real convention room and not next to a car. Unbelievable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego