1,314 results
All reviews harbor view room an early morning flight shuttle service free shuttle small balcony point loma close to downtown breakfast buffet rental car parking fee front desk staff convenient location the room was nice enjoyed my stay balboa park gaslamp district balconies
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of San Diego. Close to every attraction you would be interested in seeing while exploring beautiful San Diego. The hotel is located on the harbor so you have a wonderful view of the Marina, The City and Coronado. The staff has greatly improved since the last time I was there earlier this year. I would like to say a special thank you to Kendall, she was the first contact I had entering the hotel, she checked me in with no issues and it was literally a 60 second process, she had a wonderful attitude & offered to give me any information I needed throughout my stay in regards to local restaurants or attractions. Kendall also told me about a Christmas Boat show that would be happening right on the Harbor, she told me the time & that I would have a great view from my room & offered to call me to let me to remind me...so sweet & so kind. I had previously stayed here & was not given this type of treatment. I must say many changes have been made & I felt the difference just walking in the front door! Thank you Kendall, it's people like you who make a difference in a person's choice to come back to a hotel or to make another choice. You have an amazing sense of dealing with guests & providing excellent customer service. Ok so back to the physical hotel, its gorgeous, the rooms are perfect & have balconies so its so easy to enjoy the view without leaving your room, they have these really cute patio sets so you can just watch the sunset or sunrise or just watch the boats as they go by. I really love the Harbor Island Hilton because it's very close to the gaslamp district, and many stores if you need to pick up some last minute items. Thank you Harbor Island Hilton, you made my weekend vacation extremely comfortable & peaceful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the harbor!
1  Thank miss b
Mac G, Manager at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Thank you applepie2001 for your five star rating! We enjoyed reading that your second stay with us was enjoyable and you experienced our Hilton the way most of our guests do. All of your comments have been shared with our staff, especially Kendall. We cannot wait to welcome you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Clean, quiet and priced reasonably. Staff very helpful. Close to the airport and transportation was available. Hotel has a great view of the slips where boats are moored. Recommend this hotel to anyone and next trip to San Diego we will stay at the Hilton again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you Dave G for the great review. We are pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We will see you soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We flew in from Hawaii and our next flight did not leave until the next morning. We chose to stay at this hotel which was very close to the airport. The shuttle picked us up at midnight and the driver was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us for your overnight stay. We greatly appreciate the five star rating and review. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

very close to anything one would need in San Diego. Clean hotel and friendly staff. location is the key for this place. just jump in and you can see the bay on one side and downtown on the other. very quiet and great rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mac G, Manager at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your experience. We are glad you were able to enjoy our beautiful location on the bay and our friendly staff. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to having you back in the near future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Clean, comfortable, friendly and efficient. Checking in and out was very easy. Rooms were clean. The only downside is paying so much for parking -- $21 per day, but that seems to be the case everywhere in San Diego.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mac G, Manager at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Thank you Melissa B for your five star review. We greatly appreciate your business and the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks again!