1,295 results
All reviewsharbor view rooman early morning flightshuttle servicefree shuttlesmall balconypoint lomaclose to downtownbreakfast buffetrental carparking feedefinitely stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationthe room was niceenjoyed my staybalboa parkgaslamp district
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Super close to the airport, HUGE, immaculate rooms and common areas, comfy beds, good amenities, extremely friendy staff... Couldn't ask for a better stay. Thanks for the upgrade to a marina view room :) I'll definitely be back!
P.s. I forgot to check the name of here gentleman checking me in on 12.21 around 4pm but he was definitely an asset to your team.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Mac G, Manager at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you HeatherF75 for staying with us taking the time to write a wonderful review. We are pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring bring you back to San Diego.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very pleased with the location. Being an airport Hotel in the title, this Hotel has a great location. very, very close to the airport, however without the airport feel. Views of the marina, and downtown skyline and the coronado bridge! Awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mac G, Manager at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Thank you Martin F for staying with us and the five star rating! We are pleased that you enjoyed our quiet location and scenic views. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of San Diego. Close to every attraction you would be interested in seeing while exploring beautiful San Diego. The hotel is located on the harbor so you have a wonderful view of the Marina, The City and Coronado. The staff has greatly improved since the last time I was there earlier this year. I would like to say a special thank you to Kendall, she was the first contact I had entering the hotel, she checked me in with no issues and it was literally a 60 second process, she had a wonderful attitude & offered to give me any information I needed throughout my stay in regards to local restaurants or attractions. Kendall also told me about a Christmas Boat show that would be happening right on the Harbor, she told me the time & that I would have a great view from my room & offered to call me to let me to remind me...so sweet & so kind. I had previously stayed here & was not given this type of treatment. I must say many changes have been made & I felt the difference just walking in the front door! Thank you Kendall, it's people like you who make a difference in a person's choice to come back to a hotel or to make another choice. You have an amazing sense of dealing with guests & providing excellent customer service. Ok so back to the physical hotel, its gorgeous, the rooms are perfect & have balconies so its so easy to enjoy the view without leaving your room, they have these really cute patio sets so you can just watch the sunset or sunrise or just watch the boats as they go by. I really love the Harbor Island Hilton because it's very close to the gaslamp district, and many stores if you need to pick up some last minute items. Thank you Harbor Island Hilton, you made my weekend vacation extremely comfortable & peaceful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the harbor!
1  Thank miss b

Thank you applepie2001 for your five star rating! We enjoyed reading that your second stay with us was enjoyable and you experienced our Hilton the way most of our guests do. All of your comments have been shared with our staff, especially Kendall. We cannot wait to welcome you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Clean, quiet and priced reasonably. Staff very helpful. Close to the airport and transportation was available. Hotel has a great view of the slips where boats are moored. Recommend this hotel to anyone and next trip to San Diego we will stay at the Hilton again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you Dave G for the great review. We are pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We will see you soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We flew in from Hawaii and our next flight did not leave until the next morning. We chose to stay at this hotel which was very close to the airport. The shuttle picked us up at midnight and the driver was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us for your overnight stay. We greatly appreciate the five star rating and review. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future. Thanks again!