Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$194
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$337
  • Room Service
US$168
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$179
Great 4.5/5
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$183
Very Good 4/5
  • Beachfront
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$245
US$162
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$325
Hotelpower.com
1,229 results
All reviewsharbor view rooman early morning flightshuttle servicesmall balconyfree shuttleclose to downtownpoint lomabreakfast buffetrental carbusiness tripparking feedefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staybalboa parkgaslamp districtnavybalconies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Received top quality service at a great location. The staff was very friendly and the amenities were great. The location also influenced my stay at the hotel as well. Looking out your window on either side of the hotel you see the harbor with all the sailboats which adds to the beauty and overall experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Claudio I
Mac G, Manager at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you Claudio for your five star review. we are pleased you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including your staff interactions and the breathtaking views from our property. Thank you again and we look forward toward your next visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

great panoramic views,very helpful staff Gabe is the friendliest front desk manager ive ever met! breakfast was good parking was taken care of,breakfast vouchers were helpful great bar on the water def be back!san diego views are beautiful go for even # rooms so you can see the city from the water.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you 745meghanm for your five star review. We are thrilled you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we look forward toward welcoming you back. Gabe takes great pride in hospitality and he will be recognized. Thank you again!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I've stayed at many Hiltons and this one just didn't reach the standards with service. I wasn't smiled at when I walked in the lobby and she didn't tell me where my room was or the best parking for it. Ben, the shuttle driver, was the only one who was actually helpful. He dropped us off a little passed the mall in the Gaslamp Quarter. Later that night after returning, the front desk wasn't even willing to help figure out if any pizza places were still delivering. Upon checkout, I handed my key back and he didn't even ask how my stay was.

Our rooms were the nice, typical Hilton rooms. We had a southwest view.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. Our staff prides itself on the service they provide and I can assure you that you experienced an exception during your visit. As you can see from our 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award and our satisfaction rating we truly provide exceptional service and I sincerely apologize for not proving that service to you. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will recognize Ben and use the other comments as a training tool. Thank you again and I am confident that when you return you will receive service you are accustomed to receiving and we are accustomed to providing.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The location of this hotel is great: beautiful views of San Diego Bay and the skyline, right next to the airport, and within minutes of downtown and Point Loma / Liberty Station. The staff was courteous, accommodating, and went the extra mile every time, even without asking. The room was generally clean, but it is evident that this hotel is popular and well-used. It appeared that none of the counters had been cleaned - in the room or bathroom. The air conditioning fans worked, but the air was not cold. The wireless internet access appeared to have great reception, but I couldn't access any websites outside of Hilton.com and usatoday.com. To be fair, I didn't report these issues because we were only there for one night, and we didn't want to spend our short time managing maintenance issues. I am sure that the staff would have made every effort to resolve the issues if we'd asked.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your experience. We enjoyed sharing your comments to our staff regarding their courteous hospitality. We have addressed the maintenance deficiencies with our engineering staff. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is my go to spot in San Diego to be away from the downtown hustle bustle. I enjoy the quiet and the views here. This property offers an airport shuttle and is located in between the marina and the harbor. All rooms have a balcony with 2 chairs a small table and good views. Rooms also have a safe, coffee maker, small refrigerator but no fan in bathroom. Located across the water from the coast guard/navy facility you will often see large military ships pass by. There is a jogging/walking path that goes along the shoreline right across the street. The hotel restaurant has a very good breakfast buffet with views of the marina. If you have a car you will have to pay for parking as there is no public parking and the street has a 2 hour limit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are thrilled you enjoyed our location and were able to watch the variety of ships that pass by daily on the bay. Thank you agaion