1,295 results
All reviewsharbor view rooman early morning flightshuttle servicefree shuttlesmall balconypoint lomaclose to downtownbreakfast buffetrental carparking feedefinitely stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationthe room was niceenjoyed my staybalboa parkgaslamp district
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We selected this hotel because of its proximity to the airport, downtown and the harbor. Everything was just as good or better than we hoped. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean, comfortable and with a view of the water. We were only here for two nights but would have gladly stayed longer

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

On a business trip, I stayed two nights. The staff is very nice. The location on the harbor leaves time for an early or late walk. The internet connectivity let me work from my Google Drive. There are complementary USA Today's, but I purchased local papers from the sundries convenience store. I'll want to stay here again the next time I travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Regina B, Front Office Manager at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you stay with us the next time your travels bring you back to San Diego

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great place to stay if just needing a close to the airport nice hotel with shuttle service or a fun get away! Friendly staff and very nice rooms! The Hilton has a great view of the San Diego bay and the beautiful skyline...breathtaking at night. The location is perfect for walking to local restaurants on Harbor Island or a romantic stroll along the bay!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This hotel is lovely. Its in a great location, with ocean views on one side and a yachting marina on the other. We asked for an accessible room as my father is disabled and it was one of the best I've stayed in. A lot of hotels claim a room is accessible but then its a bathtub which many disabled people won't be able to use. This room had a great walk in shower. Unfortunately the only accessible room left only had a queen bed so we were told a rollaway would be provided. We went for dinner and got back to the room around ten and the bed still wasn't there so had to wait for housekeeping to bring it. Other than this our stay was great. The bar and restaurant at the hotel is great. It's a little pricey but the food is just gorgeous. There was one server at breakfast that was brilliant, called M&M. He was very friendly and he and my father discovered they had the same sense of humour so had each other in stitches, which delighted my dad.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I am very complimentary of the hotel staff during my stay. My only issue was with the internet connectivity service so that I may complete my assignments. The staff refreshed my room every day- gave me new shampoo, conditioner, glasses and coffee cups/creamer/

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business