La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Old Town / Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Western Inn(San Diego)
Old Town Inn(San Diego)
  • Pool
All reviewsmcrd graduationroom was cleanmarine graduationunderground parkingwithin walking distanceshuttle serviceyogurtfree shuttlefree breakfasteasy accessnice poolthird floorwould stay againpool and hot tubroom ratechecking inrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Stayed at La Quinta Inn only one night on a business trip. We were looking for a good nights sleep and found it. Bed was a comfortable King and bedding was above what you would get at these rates. White comforter and five pillows so you could settle right in. Stayed in room #329 on the back side of the court yard. The bathroom was a bit small but it had a tub so it was fine for me. Room was clean and came with flat screen TV, microwave and small refrigerator. The free Breakfast was a bonus. We took it to our room due to lack of space at the 8:30 rush. Rate for a Tuesday night $98 but with parking and tax $122 which is not bad for what you get. Park you car and walk 3 blocks to Old town restaurants and shops. Place look just like what you see on the internet.

Room Tip: stay on the 3 floor less noise from the pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank OrangecountyTraveler
JasonSD12, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Old Town / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the La Quinta Inn San Diego Old Town. As you mentioned we do offer a complimentary deluxe breakfast and are glad that you took advantage of that. We appreciate the descriptive review about what our hotel has to offer as well. We hope to see you during your next visit to San Diego! Thank you!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

La Quinta is way better than the other 4/3 stars hotels I have lived for my august travel. Very reasonable price, excellent location with a few blocks from old town and the transit center, nice and clean room, warm staff, free breakfast and wifi. They even provide microwave, frigerater and security locker in the room! I would definite recommend La Quinta to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Hui F

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the La Quinta Inn San Diego Old Town Airport. We thank you so much for such kind words you have said about our property. We are also happy to hear that you took notice of all the amenities that we offer at our hotel. Thank you again for reviewing the La Quinta Inn San Diego Old Town. We hope to see you during your next visit to San Diego. Thank you!

A La Quinta traveler
San Diego, California, USA
Reviewed 6 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
JasonSD12, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Old Town / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights at the start of our holiday. Reception staff were excellent, very helpful and always happy to help with our many questions. Wi fi worked well in room. Room was big with good facilities, air con was excellent, decor was possibly a little dated in style. Location just off i5 so road noise was apparent but not an issue. About a 5 min walk to centre of old town, great to look around and handy for busses and trolly. Would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Bobthemonkey

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the La Quinta Inn San Diego Old Town Airport. Thank you so much for all the kind words. We appreciate you staying with us and can't wait to see you during your next visit to San Diego! Thank you!

A TripAdvisor Member
Wallkill, New York, USA
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Hello! I didn't have an issue at all with my stay but wanted to email you with positive feedback.

I was staying at the Laquinta in Old Town from Friday, 7/20 through Friday, 7/27. I was there for business and was at another hotel prior to that for a few days where my company put me.

I liked the idea of the Laquinta having the convenience of customer laundry facilities and free internet service. Loved the breakfast and ability to make your own waffles. Laquinta was "homey" and made sure you were comfortable.

I had the pleasure of seeing the same few people during my stay in the hours I went to the lobby for assistance. The three people I had assisting me were absolutely wonderful. Whether is was for change for the laundry, answering questions or directing me to Old Town sights and restaurants. I was even given cards for a free appetizer showing I was sent there from the Laquinta. The wonderful people I had the pleasure of being assisted by are Amanda, Alex and Nicole.

These three employees are a great asset to your company.
Thank you! Tammy Henry :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the La Quinta Inn San Diego Old Town Airport. We appreciate all the positive feed back that you stated. We also appreciate such kind words that you have expressed about our hotel staff. We hope to see you during your next visit to San Diego. Thank you!