Went to the San Diego area for a pleasure trip to visit friends and celebrate the New Year (2014). Stayed at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn and Suites at SDSU, San Diego, CA The property was easy to get to and frankly, easy access to other areas of San Diego for sightseeing. The price was perfect (less than $250 US Dollars) for three nights including breakfast. Property and rooms were very clean. The room and bed was very comfortable. Staff were very friendly. My wife and I will definitely stay there again when we make another trip to San Diego.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites (a AAA 2-diamond hotel) is conveniently located 3/4 miles from San Diego State University, and only 15 minutes from Downtown, the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Many of the rooms include kitchen facilities, making this the ideal place for an extended stay. Amenities include: complimentary expanded continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and parking, and heated outdoor pool, Children 12 and under stay free. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites at SDSU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lamplighter Inn And Suites At Sdsu Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Lamplighter Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western