I have to say the Lamplighter Inn is one of the nicest hotels that I have stayed at recently. The room was clean, spacious and seemed like most of the stuff in the room was new. The bed was very comfortable along with the pillows. I slept like a baby. The continental breakfast was great. Fresh hot waffles along with fruit, cereal, bagels and tons more. The manager David was fantastic!! He knew everything there was to know about San Diego and made my trip even better by helping me plan my days with exciting things to do and great restaurants along the way. THANK YOU DAVID!! The staff at this hotels was great, from Vanessa who checked me in to Charlie who helped me with my bags to my room even though he was busy cleaning up the property. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites (a AAA 2-diamond hotel) is conveniently located 3/4 miles from San Diego State University, and only 15 minutes from Downtown, the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Many of the rooms include kitchen facilities, making this the ideal place for an extended stay. Amenities include: complimentary expanded continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and parking, and heated outdoor pool, Children 12 and under stay free. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites at SDSU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lamplighter Inn And Suites At Sdsu Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Lamplighter Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western