Ramada San Diego Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Point Loma(San Diego)
Dolphin Motel(San Diego)
View Hotel
Hotel Aqua Mar(San Diego)
1,481 results
All reviewspoint lomayogurtroom was cleansan diego airportcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsfree shuttleshelter islandolder hotelmake your own wafflesfridge and microwavestay there againconvenient locationcoffee makersea worldmarinadowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Got stuck here because U.S.Airways cancelled our flight home. Put us up in this disgusting room, would have been much better off sleeping in the airport.
room smelled like pee, couldnt even air the smell out. A/c unit smelled just as bad. Bad , sticky stains all over carpet, i wouldnt even take off my shoes!
This place needs to be condemned, im serious!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe U.S.airways would put anyone here let alone a customer!
I coughed all night from the smell and im afraid that the smell has permanently ruined my luggage!
Stay away!!! Sleep in the airport if stuck in the same situation. You will be much safer.

• Stayed: February 2014
ramada7628, Manager at Ramada San Diego Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

We are sorry that your stay was such a disappointment. We do our best to constantly upgrade our hotel and pride ourselves with great customer service. We are a limited service hotel and our reviews are reflective of our property. We will take this information and adjust accordingly. Again we are sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I chose the Ramada Inn Airport because it was close to Point Loma Naval Base. I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel as it is a two star hotel. I stayed in a standard king room with a view of the marina. If you like fresh seafood, there's a great restaurant across the street that gets you in and out quickly and the food is delicious. The hotel was clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a safe, convenient location that is reasonably priced. They do have a complimentary airport shuttle, free breakfast which includes danish etc., cereal, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt...a small store for convenience items, and a computer and printer in the lobby which was extremely helpful during my stay. The free parking and wifi were also a great perk. Hope this helps!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Kelly W

We do try to offer our guests all the conveniences. thank you for noticing. We really are thankful for our guests and try to show it. It is nice to hear it back from our guests and I will share this with our staff.! THANK YOU!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We booked this place for 3 reasons. The first one being close to the San Diego airport, the second was the shuttle service and the 3rd was the availability of being able to park your car there while gone. When I booked this hotel I asked the young lady about all three. She assured me that they offered all three. So when I arrived I payed for the room, order the shuttle service at 5am and payed for parking. I was there with my elderly mother in law and we were a few minutes late for our shuttle, so we said ok and would wait for the next one. Well the next one was not till 6am, they did not inform me about this as I thought that a shuttle service ran continual. So we had to order a taxi, (which defeated our purpose of staying here). While waiting the shuttle service van returned and had been parked. I enquired about the shuttle and said it does not go out till 6, mind you the airport is 1.9 miles away and only takes 5 min to get there. So then I enquired about the shuttle service back, told them my flight retired at 11:45 pm, they now inform me that the shuttle ends at 10 pm once again they did not inform me about this. I would think that if there are time restraints that the hotel would inform you but they did not. I was very unhappy with this service and will not stay here again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

We are sorry for the lack of communication, the shuttle is a courtesy service the hotel provides and unfortunately we do not have service available at the late hours. Again we are sorry for your inconvenience and we understand how frustrating that can be. We appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed 3 February 2014