Ramada San Diego Airport
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$240
US$191
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$330
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Room Service
US$262
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$179
Great 4.5/5
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$191
US$795
US$676
Excellent 5/5
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$326
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,481 results
All reviewspoint lomayogurtroom was cleansan diego airportcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsfree shuttleshelter islandolder hotelmake your own wafflesfridge and microwavestay there againconvenient locationcoffee makersea worldmarinadowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Close to the airport. Front desk very helpful. A little shop in lobby for quick fix and 24 hour Mexican drive thru/restaurant that got us thru the nite a block and 1/2 down the street. Wake up call and taxi as requested.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TimS669
ramada7628, Manager at Ramada San Diego Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Yes you quoted a lot of our guests stay! Thank you we do try our best to make the little things count and we do have a great location. Thanks for the feedback and we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We used this Hotel for a stay between a lay over in San Diego, as we arrived to CT Terminal the shuttle picked us up, he also brought us back the day of departure, about the shuttle we just can say it worked fine.The check Inn worked good, the employees from the Hotel were friendly.The room was clean and equipped with everything we needed.The big dissadvantage was that you can hear all the noises from the next room, the room above us and the street on beside and the parking lot as well . The walls were built to thinny, i think acoustik isulation for walls and windows did not exist when the hotel was built. The rooms on first floor are defintely to clairaudient to find a good sleep.

Room Tip: Avoid Hotel rooms on the street side on first floor !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Yes it is kinda that old adage "we do our best with what we have" you are correct some of the rooms are a little noisy it does depend on the floor and location your room is. We apologize and we do thank you also for the kind remarks we do appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Room was ok but lots of noise, dead insects on the floor and toilets were not clean. My room was on the first floor, just right next to the road and the window would not even close. And in addition they charged me $25 for a supposedly "stained towel" !!! Not recommended !!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

We are very sorry that your stay was not what you expected however if you read our reviews we work very hard to have a clean hotel and great customer service and it shows. We also understand that not everybody will be happy and as we explained to you regarding the charge that we would not be able to use those towels again in any rooms ever they were stained with hair dye. It is our policy, and we understand that is upsetting. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had to check in 4 days earlier that my reservation. The young lady at the counter said no problem. I booked through Expedia originally and had a booking with no cancellation or changes option. She informed me they had a room available and allowed me to use the phone to contact Expedia. The rep from Expedia was not going to allow me to make changes (understandably) but said he would call the hotel to confirm they were okay with the changes. I waited on hold as gentleman from Expedia called. The young lady said yes it was no problem. It was a real bonus as I didn't have to pay again.
That's not all, the young lady upon hearing my mishap that resulted in my early arrival allowed me to have the room over looking the water and with a balcony. The hotel main areas are in need of a remodel but my room was beautiful.
The continental breakfast consisted of muffins, waffles, toast, cereal, apples and yogart.
The reason I chose this hotel is because they are one of the few that offer shuttle service to and from the airport. I would recommend this hotel to my friends just based on my experience. They went out of their way to accommodate me in my time of need. Customer service is something I find the service industry is lacking.
Thanks for making my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Try for a room with a view over looking the water. It's beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

We sincerely want to say thank you for choosing us and for the great feedback. We do appreciate your patronage and we are glad we could help. We will pass this on to our staff in our next training meeting! Please come back anytime!