This was 1 of 3 hotels we stayed in during our visit to San Diego.
I chose this hotel for 3 nights because of the price and we weren’t going to spend a lot of time in the room.
1. Location is right next to freeway and there is nothing walking distance. If your room is on the side facing the freeway you will hear the cars passing when the room a/c is not on.
2. There is a pool but it is on the freeway side.
1. Price of $60 from otel site is a very good deal expecially with the nice breakfast. .
2. Breakfast included - make your own waffles with 2 heavy-duty waffle makers, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, breads, muffins, danish, cereals. But Juices are watered down.
3. Room was clean, beds ok. Some rooms do have refrigerator. The 1st night had one but when we came back for 3'rd and 4th night, this room did not.
4. Marie Calendar and DZ Akins (NY style deli) restaurants are close by.
5. There is a fitness center that is small with about 4 pieces of equipment but at least there is one.
This hotel is adequate if you just need a place to sleep and want a very nice breakfast included. Ask for a room away from the freeway.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 San Diego Mission Valley East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Mission Valley / Sdsu Hotel San Diego
- Ramada San Diego
- Ramada Hotel San Diego
- Super Eight San Diego
- San Diego Super Eight
- San Diego Super 8