Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$233
  • Beachfront
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$256
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$242
US$225
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$328
US$299
  • Beachfront
1,021 results
All reviewsbank buildingmeeting roomvalet parkinghouse of bluesgaslamp quarterbeautiful hotelthe gas lamp districtpresidential suitebeautiful lobbywalking distancebalboa parkhorton plazalobby baruss midwayvalet staffstreet noisecorner room
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I've been here before but this weekend I went as part of the Jehovah's Witnesses regional convention. The staff were very friendly and helpful! The rooms were neat and organized! On Friday night my sister and I had dinner at the bistro in the lobby and may I say it was delicious! Everything was perfect! I will come back many times!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend at the hotel. We checked in on Thursday 6/26 and checked out this morning 6/29/2014. We wanted to share with you that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the staff is absolutely excellent. We especially want to mention Anthony, I believe he is the Bell Hop. He gave us a tour of the hotel and didn't miss anything. We came there to celebrate our anniversary and happened to mention that to him. When we returned to our room after dinner there was a bottle of wine, 2 glasses and a plate of cheese and crackers along with a card wishing us a happy anniversary. .

I just had to give him a hug. He has a smile that is so sincere as his attitude. He loves working there and it shows. You have a real GEM in Anthony. We hope to see him there the next time we come to San Diego and have the privilege of staying at your hotel.

We just feel that "Thank you" for the hospitality isn't enough, but we do say Thank You!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Booked for my birthday weekend at San Diego.
Special thanks to our bellman Anthony to show us around and made it a great experience to stay at this hotel. Well designed and restored building with a lot of history.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. The hotel is in an old bank and was very cool. Great architecture and enjoyed seeing the old vaults. The rooms were large enough and had a nice decor. We enjoyed the city views from the 12th floor. The gym was better than average for a Courtyard. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. The location is ideal for hanging out in the Gaslamp district. Lots of bars and restaurants very close by. The only negative about the area is that there are quite a few homeless and beggars asking for handouts. We live in SF so we're used to it but some folks might not enjoy that aspect. We used points so I don't know how expensive it was, but we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Special mention for Michael who was so kind and made our stay in this incredible historical one of a kind former bank hotel very memorable. He gladly toured us this unique place not only once but the second time, he showed us the tower city view at night. Incredible! We felt guilty because we did not have the right monitary dollar for a tip which he deserves for a great job. I feel that I ought to write it now even though it is almost a year late. Travelling and having a wedding was so hectic and stressful that it took us mos. to recover and remember the things that we should have done. So Michael, we all thank you and commend you and sorry that this comes very late.

Room Tip: Don't miss Michael's tours of this historical unforgetable unique and beautiful hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family