“Переночевал и уехал”

Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base
Ranked #182 of 279 Hotels in San Diego

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Diego
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Quality Suites Mission Valley SeaWorld Area

Been to Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base

Property: Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base
Address: 3878 Dalbergia Ct, San Diego, CA 92113-3809
Region: United States > California > San Diego
Ranked #182 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base 2.5*
Have a great stay at the Quality Inn(R) I-5 San Diego Naval Base hotel in San Diego, CA! Our hotel in San Diego is near Naval Station San Diego and the historic Gaslamp Quarter. You can head to Comic Con, located at the nearby San Diego Convention Center, and also explore such points of interest as Coronado Island, Old Town San Diego, Qualcomm Stadium, Petco Park and USS Midway Museum. The Quality Inn in San Diego is your ideal lodging choice, as our convenient location gives you easy access to San Diego's top attractions, including San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego and Balboa Park. For your convenience, we provide access to copy and fax services. As our valued guest at this San Diego hotel, you can enjoy such amenities as Free hot breakfast & free coffee, Free WiFi, Business center, Free parking and Exercise room. We invite you to relax in your guest room, which features a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, TV, down pillows, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Enjoy the combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service and wonderful amenities at the Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base hotel. Book now - we look forward to hosting you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn San Diego Hotel San Diego