“Relaxed and chill stay..”

Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld
Ranked #219 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Renton
“Relaxed and chill stay..”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Hotel is conveniently located close to the Ocean beach with all the entertainment and the beach! Very relaxed. One of the best features is the pool with the bar on site: you can take drinks out in the pool and have a chill time. The staff was very prompt, friendly and on point. We even got the check in call after we got situated in our room. I would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

I was at Wyndham Garden a few weeks ago and I have to say that overall it was good. My room was really small, and the wifi connection was sometimes slow. However i really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it was very central to many attractions in san diego. David at the front desk was EXTREMELY helpful in answering any questions and always going out of his way to help me. i would reccomend this hotel to any and everybody who is looking for something of good value.

• Stayed August 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I was booked on a 15 day tour through Cosmos and our tour started in San Diego in ended in Seattle. I arrived at the hotel on a Sunday during the busy Labor Day weekend. I arrived at the hotel around 2pm and had to wait an hour for my room to be ready. I had lunch in their restaurant to kill time and my room was ready as promised at 3pm.

The room was nice (nothing special, I was in building C on the 2nd floor at the end of the hall). Although the room was clean, the carpet was dirty (needed a deep cleaning or needed to be replaced). The rest of the room was fine. I was only here for 2 nights and busy touring the city, so I didn't spend much time in the room, however, the hotel was booked solid for the weekend and was very noisy. The parking lot was filled with noisy people coming & going all throughout the night, sounded like there was a party nearby. Their restaurant (DuPar's) was very good, I ate here mostly for most of my meals during my stay and thought it was okay, there were nearby restaurants across the street (Red Lobster, a barbeque place that always had a line out the door, and a Chili's). If I came back to visit San Diego, I would want to stay closer to the water/pier. Also, this hotel didn't have a courtesy shuttle to take you anywhere (would have been nice if they did--since I was on a tour and didn't have a car and had some free time to explore the city on my own).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Days Inn and Suites Sea World
#230 of 278 in San Diego
Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld
#94 of 278 in San Diego

Been to Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld

Property: Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld
Address: 3737 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110-5131 (Formerly Mission Plaza Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > California > San Diego
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #219 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld 3*
Just one mile to SeaWorld, the hotel is located just minutes from San Diego's best attractions including SeaWorld San Diego, Mission Bay, Old Town, Downtown, Gaslamp Quarter and the world famous San Diego Zoo. Mission Beach, one of San Diego's most popular beaches, is located two miles away, and Mission Valley and Fashion Valley Malls are both within three miles. Popular restaurants and shops are within walking distance of the hotel. This San Diego hotel has one bedroom Junior Suites that will give you and your family the comfort you desire while you enjoy your San Diego vacation. Has special Kids Mini Suites, with a custom-designed bedroom for kids separated from a bedroom area for parents, are perfect for families with children. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden San Diego Near Seaworld Hotel San Diego