“Great hotel!”

Ranked #222 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Murrieta, California
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My friends and I attend a lot of events at the Valley View Casino Center directly across the street and always stay at this hotel. Everyone is always polite, the rooms are a perfect size and it's in a great location. Upon leaving last time I had a slight problem with the charges. I called and spoke to Jared and he fixed the problem right away. He was extremely helpful and polite. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking to have a nice stay.

• Stayed April 2014
brenda g, General Manager at Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Guest,
We are happy that you have made us your choice, when visiting the Valley View Casino. Thank you so much for your positice comments; and I will make sure Jarrett knows that you appreciated him. We will see you soon!
Brenda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Reviewed 10 May 2014

*** WARNING- NOT A SAFE HOTEL - STAY AWAY!!! ***
I booked two rooms with this hotel & a front desk employee gave away personal information about my reservation to another guest. That emoter also issued two key cards to one of my rooms without my authorization. I was traveling with 5 children under the age of 3- thank his nothing terrible happened to them or I. I cannot believe how lenient and careless the hotel staff here is. How DARE they issue keycards to MY room to anyone but me! The assistant manager Jared has been avoiding me and has not returned any of my calls. I've made several attempts to gain access to hotel management for answers as to how this could have happened. They are avoiding me and have not responded. I am looking into filing a lawsuit against the hotel for the severe violations of my privacy and safety.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Jenna S
Dear Jenna,
I was made aware of your concern; however, I was under the impression that you had listed another individual on your reservation; hence, allowing her access to your room. My staff has always and will continue to respect the privacy of all of our guests. If you would like to speak to me directly, that would be ok.
Brenda

Days Inn and Suites Sea World
#223 of 279 in San Diego
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo / SeaWorld Area

Been to Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld

Property: Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld
Address: 3737 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110-5131 (Formerly Mission Plaza Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > California > San Diego
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #222 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld 3*
Just one mile to SeaWorld, the hotel is located just minutes from San Diego's best attractions including SeaWorld San Diego, Mission Bay, Old Town, Downtown, Gaslamp Quarter and the world famous San Diego Zoo. Mission Beach, one of San Diego's most popular beaches, is located two miles away, and Mission Valley and Fashion Valley Malls are both within three miles. Popular restaurants and shops are within walking distance of the hotel. This San Diego hotel has one bedroom Junior Suites that will give you and your family the comfort you desire while you enjoy your San Diego vacation. Has special Kids Mini Suites, with a custom-designed bedroom for kids separated from a bedroom area for parents, are perfect for families with children. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden San Diego Near Seaworld Hotel San Diego