Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$583
US$510
Hilton.com
US$296
US$288
US$652
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$265
US$203
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$190
  • Restaurant
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$1,354
US$224
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$219
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$225
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$437
US$416
  • Beachfront
US$256
US$224
2,384 results
All reviewsvalley view casinofridge and microwaveold towncoffee makersd
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before because of its close location to sea world, restaurants and shopping. Its been a while so I was nervous before booking. I booked early so that I could get a decent rate. Unfortunately, a few days before my trio I called to confirm my reservations and they didn't have record of them. I was so nervous and upset however the manager Jared asked me to fax over my confirmation and he would help me. Jared kept his word and saved my family vacation. Jared and Elizabeth were so helpful and I look forward to booking with them again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Big part of my experience is scary because the first night someone tried to enter my room while I was sleeping, luckily I put the manual lock from the inside, even so they opened part of the door and left it open, at around 6am when I noticed the door was open I called the front desk and they said there was nobody there from mainance and that someone was arriving at 7am and they were going to send someone then to check the door, (as initially thought that the door was broken). the maintenance person never showed up, waited for an hour and decided to call back the front desk, a different person answered me and told me that he was not aware of this incident and that he will send someone from maintenance. I also asked the front desk person to inform the manager of this incident. finally came maintenance person and the door lock was not the problem, so I concluded that someone with a copy of my room key tried to open my door during my sleep ... the hotel manager never called me nor tracked this incident, i never heard from anybody.
I have stayed in Whyndham hotels before and my experience has been good, unfortunately this hotel was not the same level. The check in experience was good, but the room had a strong musty odor, it felt like a very old hotel, which has been partially remodel. You can hear all noise, people in the next room, people walking in the hallway, voices etc.. The air a/c is noisy, and there was only a/c in the entrance room, the bedroom does not have a/c, so you must keep an open door to the living room so you can have a/c in the bedroom.

Room Tip: If you have to stay in this hotel, ask for the top floor (3rd level) if you stay in the lower level you will hear noisy from the top floor, and the side rooms, as the walls are very thing and you can hear everything.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple