Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$413
US$374
Official Site
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$211
  • Beachfront
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$242
US$203
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$224
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$190
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$224
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$423
  • Beachfront
2,385 results
All reviewsvalley view casinofridge and microwaveold towncoffee makersd
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The location was great in regards to closeness to Sea World and the beaches. The beds were terrible.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2014

bring flipflops or house shoes. the hotel carpet is kinda gross. wife found a drop of blood on the sheet.When we needed new towels i went to the lobby but they had to send someone to bring them . i would rather get them myself. took way too long for them to bring it so i had to find the lady cleaning another room for her to let me take 2 from her cart. we didnt have an ice machine on our floor altho the sign said we did.
the location of the hotel is great! next to the highways to get us to coronado island and mission beach as well as downtown and hill crest. we didnt go to sea world but it was right up the road too. parking here is atrocious after certain hours but other times it was not a car in sight. we have a pt cruiser so we were fine fittin in the small spaces but larger cars had troubles backing out. love that the side we were in (building D) had gated parking.
hotel is across from a casino and major places to eat so we took advantage of that instead of the hotel restaurant cuz it was pricey!
housekeeping always cleaned our room spotless and didnt take anything so im glad for that LOL. the name wyndham is a big name so i was a little shocked of the hotel at first cuz it looked a little outdated but honestly it wasnt bad at all. we decided we would stay again for the same price nothing more than what we paid.
hotel accepts debit cards!! thats a plus alot of major places take CC only. they charge $50 upon check it but as soon as i handed my keys back at check out i got my money right back in my account. overall i would stay here all over again!!

Room Tip: rooms in Building D have gated parking lot and you have to have a parking permit. 2nd floor doesnt have an ice machine have to go either 1st or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My family and I decided it would be nice to take an end of summer vacation to seaworld, especially for our 3.5 and 6 year old. We booked our reservation online thinking it was going to make our trip and wait time a lot easier and faster. Online we specified we wanted our room ready by 11am due to my rheumatoid arthritis condition. The last thing I wanted to do was sit around in the hot sun waiting. It turns out thats what ended up happening, upon arrival my husband went to request our room only to find out the rooms were not clean yet and let alone ready. The customer service from the front desk was rude and they appeared to be in a hurry. They didnt even apologize and said they werebgoing to give us a call when our room was ready, which never happened. We ended up having to take our kids to the pool where I ended up sitting in chair having to look after them. Needless to say my husband went to check on our room status after 3 hours at the pool where the front desk gave us a room. The worse ever!! Upon inspection of the room everything was all over the place, trash everywhere, just plain dirty!!! My husband had to go back and request another room, this time the room was extremely hot!! I do not recommend this hotel to anyone, by far the worse experience ever!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family