ROOM // We arrived and The Dana upgraded us to a "view" room which was great! However, the room had a smooshed bug in it on the wall [ha!], so it felt gross. That aside, the room was cozy, and they had robes to wear and flavored coffee creamer as well as a coffee machine in the room. Two Pool areas as well made it quite nice.
RESTAURANT // Lyle Ervin [our server] was a total gem. He was a prince, gentleman, and a keeper. He was always patient, always listening, and always let us know we were being paid attention to. Made our afternoon fantastic. Thanks, Lyle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. Delight in such quality amenities as two outdoor, heated swimming pools, fitness center, private marina, and watersport and bicycle rentals on site. Our location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana on Mission Bay is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park. We're the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego and a short drive to the San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Convention Center is equally convenient. In short, the only thing we overlook is the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Dana on Mission Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay