We stayed at this hotel on my vacation to San Diego and we chose this hotel because my wife insisted on a hotel with a kitchen so that my 20 month old kid can have home cooked food.
The hotel is located in a business area 20 mins from downtown/airport. I dont have major complaints but will not stay this far next time unless I have some business close to the hotel.
1) Full Kitchen
2) Free Hot Continental Breakfast ( no complaints)
3) Free Parking
4) Good for large family.
1) Not as modern and clean as a Hyatt hotel should be. If you are expecting high quality, I will not stay here.
2) Though we were not making noise, we received a call from guest services twice saying the the guests staying below were complaining. I would rather blame the soundproofing quality the the guests below.
3) San Diego zoo, Sea world, airport etc are close to downtown and this hotel is a minimum of 25 mins from downtown. If you are visiting sea world/downtown and plan to take a nap/break in between, I would live in downtown rather than in this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodfin Suites Hotel, Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- Woodfin Hotel San Diego
- Woodfin Hotel Sorrento Mesa
- Woodfin San Diego
- Woodfin Suites Hotel San Diego
- Woodfin Suite San Diego