“Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient”

Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar
Ranked #212 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites I-15 and Miramar and enjoyed our stay. We were in the area doing checking out the local breweries and chose the Comfort Suites for convenience more than anything. We were surprised to find out how spacious, clean and comfortable the rooms were. The pool area was awesome, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Anthony P, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

We are glad to hear that you were able to use the all the amenities in the hotel and enjoy them. Thank you for your positive review and we hope to see you soon when you visit the brewery again.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This is no doubt my new favourite place to stay. The staff were great, I loved the room so much space and so clean and smelled nice,The bed is very comfy.
In the evenings they offer guests a beer or glass of wine. The breakfast is amazing. I liked the fitness room, pool and hot tub. We enjoyed our stay and will be back again next year

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are please to hear that this is your new favorite place to stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Best bed I've ever slept in. I'm very particular with my bedding and this one I was pleasantly surprised with. The room was very clean too. I had a nice and comfortable stay and I will be back. Lyn and Kristine were very nice!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Anthony P, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

It is always a wonderful thing to hear employee names in a review. These two ladies are exceptional at what they do. We are happy to have them on our team. The newly renovated rooms have been a big success and we are happy to hear that you love the new beds. Thank you for taking time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was more than pleasantly surprised. The location is an easy 10-15 minute drive to pretty much everything in San Diego. The rooms were very spacious - we had a living room with a sofa bed that was separate from our bedroom. The free breakfast was a great plus on those days when we were too lazy to get out early. The best part was the staff - super friendly from the front desk down to housekeeping.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. I will thank the staff for there excellence in customer service on your behalf. It is a pleasure to hear such positive remarks from guests. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed here for a week in early November and had a good time. Getting in later at night and driving in the dark, it was helpful to know from previous reviews how to access the hotels parking lot when getting off the I-15N (it will require a U turn at the top of the hill). Our room was 332, it was great because it was like having 3 separate rooms, a living room with a couch, chair, coffee table, work desk and chair; as well as a refrigerator (ours had 2 actually-one of them worked which was all we needed) and a microwave and tv. Then a split bathroom, toilet and shower together, sink outside. Final room was the bedroom, 2 double beds in ours, large wardrobe, ironing board and tv. The beds were very comfy and had pillow choices, getting up some days became a bit of a struggle. Our room overlooked the I-15, but no noise from it ever registered through the room. The AC worked great (I love to sleep in the cold). Everyone at the front desk was very nice each time we came back to the hotel. The breakfast was good, busy on the weekend (it was a holiday though) but there is seating in the lobby you can use too. Getting into downtown San Diego, Coronado and La Jolla were all easy to do with the freeway access next to the hotel. This hotel shares a parking lot with the Holiday Inn Express, but there is overflow parking behind the two hotels. Also there is a Dennys next to the parking lot, always open and super nice staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay close to San Diego but not wanting to pay downtown prices and for parking, this is a great choice!

Room Tip: All rooms main door enters onto the courtyard which contains the pool area.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Anthony P, Manager at Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

We are happy to hear that this hotel and location was perfect for you. Thank you for your detailed review. It will be very helpful to future travelers. We hope that you visit us again next year.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and really enjoyed my time there. The hotel rooms were comfortable and inviting, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Was a great choice for a home away from home while visiting San Diego.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

We are pleased to hear that our hotel was your home away from home. Thank you for you review. it means a lot to us and the staff. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here two weeks ago for a family reunion and the hotel was very nice. When I checked in I was greeted with great service and a friendly staff. My room was a suite with a separate bedroom and living room. I felt like I was in an apartment--it was really big. I have no complaints for this hotel for the price that I paid I got my moneys worth. I will return for my next year's family reunion! Perfect location right off the freeway and close to everything. I hope next time I have time to visit Sea World and Lego Land. I recommend this place for any family travelers because it is very nice and safe.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MissCio

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased to hear that your stay was great. I hope you have time on your next visit to see Lego Land. It is a lot of fun for the entire family. We hope to see you soon,.