“Home away from home.”

Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley
Ranked #98 of 286 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have spent a lot of time at this hotel over the last 7 years. The staff is awesome and very helpful. This Residence Inn is well suited for both the business traveler and families as well. They put on the best breakfast and the evening social is always a nice way to wind down the day. I can walk to many of the Qualcomm buildings from the hotel, there are also some great trails near by for hiking, jogging or walking. Hotel was renovated recenly, rooms are all fresh, clean and have upgraded appliances. Hope you have the oppurtunity to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the court yard are very nice and quieter - watch the bunnies run around.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
sasha M, Property Coordiator at Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Joe,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review on Trip Advisor.
We truly enjoy hearing what our guests have to say and how they feel about the property and surrounding area.

We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The staff at this property is top notch. From the time you book to the time you check out they have your best interests in mind and strive to ensure your stay is enjoyable. The property is always clean and even has a great outdoor bbq area! I always look forward to my stays here. There are many restaurants nearby which is nice if you don't feel like venturing out too far.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
sasha M, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear kbaum,

Thank you so much for the sweet review.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel approximately 25 weeks over the past 3 years. The new renovations look great. The staff is always friendly and they provide consistent, responsive customer service. Property is very clean and the grounds are always well-kept. I consider it my home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear JD,

We are so happy you choose us as your home away from home and hope to see you again soon.

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have traveled to San Diego for business over the last several years and have found this location to be the best. Not only are the rooms and the location clean and spacious the staff at this hotel is unmatched. I travel quite a bit and have always been treated extremely well here. If you're in the area for business or pleasure you need to add this location to your stop!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Larry,

Thank you for the sweet words about our property and staff. We pride ourselves on making each guest fill welcome and at home and I am so happy that you recieved our best.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for one night during our trip to San Diego. When we checked in, we were told they have complimentary breakfast and manager’s reception (from Mon-Thurs) which is a surprise for us since we were planning to go outside to find some food. The quality and variety of the food is great, also the services. The room is recently renovated with full kitchen, very clean and spacious. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
sasha M, Property Coordinator at Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear AndyHao,

Thank you for the glowing review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your time spent with us and hope you and your wife are able to come back again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this lovely establishment. I have stayed there once before and enjoyed the amazing renovation! The changes they made were lovely. The staff was curteous and friendly. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. The room was clean and bright, and the overall experience was delightful! I will definitely be back to stay there again!
JoANn Murray

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JoAnn M

Dear Ms. Murray,

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice review. I am very pleased you had a good time with us and do hope you are able to come back again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I love this place. I stay here every time I travel to San Diego on business. The service is always excellent and the property is so clean. I always get a great night's sleep when I stay here. The beds and pillows are the best. I really appreciate that I can pop down to the lobby business center to check my email and print a couple of documents before i go to my meetings. I've stayed here many times and will continue to stay here every time I'm working in SD. By the way, I also really appreciate that they have a great gym. Traveling so much, I need to workout when I can.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for such a nice review. It means so much to us that we are your home away from home while in San Diego.

Hope to see you again soon!