“Fish Taco's well worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Water Seafood

Blue Water Seafood
Ranked #8 of 4,716 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Delta, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish Taco's well worth the wait”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

read the reviews & got there by 11:30 am.. the lineup was beginning but by 15 minutes later was out the door.
There were lots of places to sit though & the line moved fairly quickly.
grilled Fish tacos were excellent - you get to choose the kind of fish. Clam chowder was also really good.

Visited May 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh food, poor service”
Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

We saw this place on one of those food shows and by the way they portrayed it, everything about it seemed outstanding so upon visiting San Deigo of corse we wanted to check it out. However, the place was kid unfriendly (we have a 4 year old) where the kids' grill cheese is ~$5 without fries. We had the halibut fish tacos and the were very fresh tasting. However upon asking for a take out box ( after standing in line and ordering, the "wait" staff were very selective on who the "waited" on) I was completely forgotten. I had to ask again and was given arttitude like I was asking for the moon. I read another review saying it's better getting take out. I think that writer is correct. Good food but don't expect any type of customer service.

1 Thank APMartin
“Best grilled fish in town”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I first went to this place when I first moved here. There tacos are the yummiest.. Not Mexican yummy. Cali taco yummy. I recommend the tacos, rice, and brownies. And if you don't eat a lot. This is already too much food. Clean place, friendly service. Now I come here when ever I get the chance.

Moorpark, California
“Best Fish Ever”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

After a search we found the Blue Water Seafood Market and Grill. This place is a bare bones get in and get out place. The fish is very very fresh and there are many varieties not only in varieties of fish but also varieties on the way it can be cooked for you. There are chowders and salads, grilled choices and even fresh fish to buy and cook at home. The prices are fair depending on what kind of fish you want. My wife and i had the Halibut fish tacos and they were sooooooo good. We got there at 11 AM when they open and there was already a line so that should tell you something. We will definitely go there the next time we are in town.

Saginaw, Michigan
“Yummy Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We saw Guy Fieri's show featuring this place and stopped after landing in San Diego just before Easter. We got the chipotle halibut fish tacos. They were awesome. This place is popular and the lines get long. It was worth it!

1 Thank Carla222