“mixing it up”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Old Town has great Mexican food. We went to O'Hungry's to mix it up a little. It was close to closing and we were one of two tables. Service was good.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Nothing about it was anything but average. The service the atmosphere or the food. We stopped in on our way to the airport. Most of the other restaurants on the same street in old town were busy so we had to take what we could get. Anyway it wasn't poor but it wasn't much better than that. At least its fairly cheap. Avoid if you can. Unless you are looking for a cheap option.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stopped in to get a soda and a side of bacon. The staff was friendly. The décor included hundreds of $1 bills, also some foreign currency, with messages written on them taped to the walls. It was fun to read them.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We ate here twice during our stay. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. I think I liked the breakfast better. For $2.99 you get choice of eggs (fried, scrambled etc.) along with hash brown potatoes and bacon. This quite a good deal.

For $6.00 we tried the beef rib special which wasn't bad. The ribs were larger than I had expected for the money. It came with mashed potatoes, a warm dinner roll and some good steamed carrots and broccoli. I have had better barbecue sauce.

This is not a fine dining experience but good for the money.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

It is a bar so it is not fancy, but you can get good food at a great price!! 2.99 for ham, eggs and home fries you have to pay extra for toast but my husband and I had that and a cup of coffee for him and I had a bloody Mary and it still was under 20 dollars!!!