“Great food, awesome atmosphere”
Review of Marble Room - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 5th Avenue & Market St
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This place is a blast! We had great food, and loved the live band. Our server could have been a little more enthusiastic, but provided sufficient service. Very reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

We just happened across this place while walking through the Gaslamp District and were very pleased. The atmosphere is like an old bordello with dark wallpaper, chandeliers, and servers scantily clad but it had a feel of nostalgia, not trashy. We each had different burgers and all were great, the Mac and cheese appetizer was amazing.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

The food was good, the history is interesting, however the service was NOT impressive!!

Reviewed 1 March 2012

We were drawn in by the twinkle of the crystal chandeliers and the beautiful hostess, seduced by the beautiful decor, enchanted by the live piano, warmed with wonderful cocktails and fell head over heels with the food! It was love at first sight and I'll be a regular John at this brothel!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I tried to eat here twice and the 1st time I understood because it was Friday night and Yes they were busy. But I went there Monday Night January 16 around 7:30 ish pm. It was only two people my boyfriend and myself. We walk in and they were NOT BUSY at ALL MORE than half their tables were empty. The Guy that was at the front asked us if we have reservations.We say "No" . He then continues on telling us that he is sorry but he can NOT seat up due to the fact that they are only taking reservations since its Restaurant Week. Again "YOU WERE NOT BUSY" Really you couldn't just say instead "Let me see what I can do For YOU? My boyfriend and I left looking a back up place to eat and as we are walking down the street we noticed Many other places that were busy and had their hostess outside telling us they can take walk ins.