“USAF Pilot Training Reunion” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum

Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum
Ranked #3 of 37 things to do in Titusville
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in the 1977, The Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum has a continually growing collection of over 45 historic warbirds from the beginnings of aviation to the present day. The VAC is a 501(3)c educational organization dedicated to the preservation of, education about and commemoration of Warbirds from all eras and the men and women who flew, maintained and fought in them.
Titusville, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“USAF Pilot Training Reunion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were all former and retired military pilots. The accompanying docent was quite knowlegeable and added to our tour. The WW II artifacts could have held us for hours!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dana P

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Looked small from the outside but had 3 hangers each nearly full. We took the guided tour and enjoyed. Tour doesn't cost extra so we'd recommend.

2 Thank gville2otown
Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

My dad who is a Vietnam Veteran took me to this museum when I was visiting him. I must say that there is a great Air Force museum in my hometown. The Valiant Air Museum is not nearly as big but is indeed a great one, too. I was really impressed with our volunteer guide. He was very informative and told some really interesting stories about many of the aircraft at this museum. While we were there, you could see volunteer mechanics working on the aircraft. My dad needed to rest about 3/4 of the way through the visit and our guide patiently waited for him and continued to tell us facts about the displays. The aircraft there represent a broad range of our flying history. But more importantly, the displays show some of the stories about the men and women who bravely served our country. Great job, Valiant! I highly recommend this museum.

Visited October 2013
Loris, South Carolina
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The place for Warbird Lovers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

My husband and I have visited many aircraft museums and found this one of the best. There is a outstanding exhibit of military memorabilia and many aircraft to see. The volunteers are terrific and give you individual tours and obviously love their work! The gift shop is full of items for all ages. If you love Warbirds this is the place for you!

Visited September 2013
Riverview, Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Aircraft Fans This Is A Nice Day Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I am retired Air Force navigator who found staff and location to be top knotch. Great old aircraft, superb displays and just a nice place to spend an afternoon. You MUST get a tour from one of the volunteer tour guides or you will miss things. You can go back on your own after but take advantage of a highly motivated guide that does not cost you anything. The newer Vietnam area section is a nice feature. The WWI and WWII displays are nicely put together. Really enjoyed the Nazi items they have collected.

Visited August 2013