“What a great place”

Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum
Ranked #3 of 39 things to do in Titusville
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in the 1977, The Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum has a continually growing collection of over 45 historic warbirds from the beginnings of aviation to the present day. The VAC is a 501(3)c educational organization dedicated to the preservation of, education about and commemoration of Warbirds from all eras and the men and women who flew, maintained and fought in them.
Geneva, Switzerland
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“What a great place”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I've seen quite a number of air museum but none as lively and great as this one.
You can speak with the volunteers and renovators, touch the airplanes, that's great.
Furthermore, I had the chance to fly the C-47 which was on its monthly sortie.
If you like airplanes, then thisplace is for you.

1 Thank 6voyageurs

Kinross, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Up close and personal.”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I didn't do my homework too well before visiting this place. Wow, what a surprise! I have visited many air museums but none quite like this one. Personal guide and able to get right up to all exhibits. No barriers! Was invited to step aboard on a couple of machines. B25 flew in while we were there. I could not believe the trust that was shown in us to get up close and personal with their exhibits. The guide was elderly but his memory was complete and he shared his knowledge freely and willingly. Thanks for the great day out. I will certainly pass on my recommendation to everyone visiting that area. Hope I can make it back again soon.

2 Thank Jim R
Titusville, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Always something new...”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Took my boys back again for a family free weekend during Veteran's Day weekend.
My 2 year old always finds something new to 'WOW' over and this time was no different.
My 13 year old is the same, he loves going there and seeing his little brother get excited too.

Titusville, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Warbird History”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We usually go there about 2-3 times a year. And they put on one awesome Warbird Airshow in March!! If you live history--it's there!!

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“wow”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

great experience. I wish that I can fly one of those bird. very interesting. My son will join the military next year. God bless America

Visited October 2013