We stayed at this hotel the night prior to a cruise on May 18th. We booked this hotel for the discount we got to park at the cruise port, as well as the good reviews here. The first thing I found not up to Marriott standards was that as we unloaded the car the hotel clerk was standing outside at the front door smoking a cigarette, holding a cordless phone, talking to several men. She had to put out her cigarette and follow us in, smelling of smoke, to check us in. She was pleasant enough but not what I expected. After she checked us in she went right back outside to talk. We were only in the room long enough at first to unload our luggage. As we were getting ready for bed that night my mom opened the refrigerator door and found another person's soda bottle in the fridge. I was going to let that go until I opened the nightstand drawer and found another guest's prescription medicine bottle full of medicine! Thank goodness that I didn't have curious small children and it was only antibiotics, but still it was very evident that the room was not cleaned. We called the front desk and they moved us immediately. The room they moved us to had what looked like soda splattered on the wall by the bathroom trash can. The card indicated it was the same housekeeper, so obviously she needs retraining. However, it put a huge damper on the start to our vacation. We just didn't feel clean sleeping in either room. It made for a very restless night. The young lady apologized but there was never any offer made for compensation, which surprised me since both rooms were dirty. Breakfast was very good and the lady working breakfast was the highlight of the stay. She was very interesting to talk to. We got 40% off port parking, and that is the only reason I'd consider giving them a 2nd chance. It was just really gross.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest Marriott to Kennedy Space Center 20 minutes north of Port Canaveral. (Please be aware Port Canaveral ended it's discount parking program as of Mar. 1st 2017 and we regret no longer having it available to our cruise guests.) 100% Smoke-free award-winning Marriott features a free hot breakfast buffet, well-equipped business center, exercise room, outdoor heated pool, refrigerators, flat screen TVs, interior corridors, elevators, and free high-speed Internet access. Nearby companies include, NASA, Lockheed, Boeing, SpaceX, United Launch Alliance, EG&G, Knights Armaments, and Parrish Medical. Near airboat rides, Playalinda Beach, and Wildlife Refuge. Only 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport and attractions such as Disney World, Epcot Center, Sea World, Universal Studios and City Walk, as well as Daytona international Speedway. Walk to Cracker Barrel Restaurant next door or enjoy a fantastic meal at one of our other nearby restaurants; the world famous Dixie Crossroads Seafood Restaurant, Durango's Steakhouse & Lounge, Valentino's Italian, Chops, Shiloh's Steak & Seafood, or Cafe Chocolat'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
- Fairfield Inn Titusville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center Florida