We stayed at the Bellwood earlier this month when we went to watch the Shuttle launch. This was a last minute trip. We were driving down the highway looking for a hotel and decided to give them a try. The rooms are very reasonably priced at $50 per night. The motel is older but was remodeled about 6 months ago. The rooms are clean and the shower was great. The rooms had a fridge and microwave as well. If you're looking for a nice motel and are willing to overlook the older style furniture, you will find this is a great little place to stay. We will be going back to stay with them for the next shuttle launch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel Inn of Titusville (previously known as Bellwood Palms Motel) located at 7503 South US Highway 1, Titusville, FL 32780. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellwood Palms Hotel Titusville
- Travel Inn Titusville, Florida