We did not stay at the Holiday Inn, instead spending the night 50 yards away in the Hampton Inn. When getting ready to go out for dinner, we asked the desk clerk for a good place to eat and she said "just walk across the street to the Holiday Inn restaurant". Feeling a little uneasy, we figured why not give it a shot and if the menu looked blah, we could leave right away.
Looking at the entrance to the dining room of the Holiday Inn, we were immediately greeted by a young hostess who quickly seated us. she was very pleasant and we learned her accent was Russian, as she was a recent immigrant. Up came to the table a young lady with a million dollar smile and attitude named Kylelin. Yup, her parents had expected a boy. She told us about the various specials and made a point to tell us Happy Hour had just begun and why not try the house wine for only $2. Throwing caution to the wind once again, we tried the Cabernet and were very pleased with it's smoothness and dryness.
My wife had a steak salad and I had a grilled shrimp and caesar salad and both were delicious. Kylelin was at our side many times to check on us with a glowing smile and ensured our glasses were full of wine as well. I must have told my wife a half dozen times how she really made our meal experience so nice.
In short, a totally pleasant combination of service, atmosphere, price, and food, made even more enjoyable by a delightful server. It is unusual to praise a chain hotel's restaurant, but the positive experience was such a nice surprise that I felt I owed it to the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Titusville, Kennedy Space Center, is the Space Coast’s newest full service hotel. Relax in one of our brand new 123 oversized guest rooms appointed with 32” HDTV, spacious work desk, coffee maker, micro/fridge and complimentary high speed Internet. Enjoy Bapa’s Bistro featuring a wide array of fresh, grilled menu items with a “New Orleans flair” and of course the Holiday Inn Best-4-Breakfast menu and Kids Eat Free Program ™ Bapa’s Bistro will include an outdoor patio area adjacent to the hotel’s outdoor pool which will be available to diners, lounge patrons or as an extension of the hotels banquet space for outdoor receptions. With 1500 sq. ft. of flexible function space named the Indian River Ballroom, the hotel will also be available for a variety group meetings, banquets and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center Florida