The good- beds are ok. Somewhat Firm. Rooms are newer, clean, and fairly quiet depending on who is next door or above. Faced away from the hwy. Bathroom modern enough.
They do have wireless in the rooms. But having some trouble with my e-mail. Comes in but can’t reply. Rest works on and off. Not great.. Actually Thursday hardly worked at all. Fortunately had a newer smart phone so could deal with e-mail on that.
Desk chair actually adjusts high enough, at some hotels they don’t.
THE BAD: Room has stale smell. . Here for 4 nights.
Coffee machine in room only has coffee no tea bags. Also no coffee cups in room and none available when asked. Delievery usually tues. was told but since a holiday still hadn’t come by thurs. obviously don’t plan ahead in what they order. No coffee all day in lobby like Hampton just in the AM..and no tea or decaf available either.
Breakfast which is not free is eh. Especially the cold stuff. No oatmeal, no waffles, no bagels. No bananas. Some packaged cereals, some yogurt. Plenty of hot microwavable stuff. Eggs, bacon, etc. When we complained they gave us a voucher for one days breakfast free.
2nd morning ran out of milk at breakfast at 7 AM. Breakfast goes to 10 AM. waiting for delivery truck - didn’t say which day it was coming however. Made our own breakfast in room the last 2 days.
No blanket substitute for duvet available.
Lighting in room is poor. Did get an extra lamp but not many available.
Only one luggage rack. Told they are too expensive for hotel to have more than one per room..
Also the 2nd day room still not cleaned when got back from being out at 3:30 PM. Cleaning cart not on floor by then. Had to call front desk. No apology just said they would check if housekeeping still here. Nuisance to have it cleaned when in it. Just got towels etc. cleaning staff only here till 4PM. So just made it. Someone not paying attention to which rooms are occupied and which are not.
No free daily newspaper. (Or even a paid one available).
Reason we picked this hotel over the hampton was the e-mail. . Have tried all 3 over the years will go back to Hampton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Titusville, Kennedy Space Center, is the Space Coast’s newest full service hotel. Relax in one of our brand new 123 oversized guest rooms appointed with 32” HDTV, spacious work desk, coffee maker, micro/fridge and complimentary high speed Internet. Enjoy Bapa’s Bistro featuring a wide array of fresh, grilled menu items with a “New Orleans flair” and of course the Holiday Inn Best-4-Breakfast menu and Kids Eat Free Program ™ Bapa’s Bistro will include an outdoor patio area adjacent to the hotel’s outdoor pool which will be available to diners, lounge patrons or as an extension of the hotels banquet space for outdoor receptions. With 1500 sq. ft. of flexible function space named the Indian River Ballroom, the hotel will also be available for a variety group meetings, banquets and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center Florida