“Fantasic!!!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in Titusville
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Space Center is the ultimate destination for Central Florida Skydiving. We have the fastest planes, the most incredible view, and the highest tandem jumps in the world at 18,000 feet!
Orlando, Florida
“Fantasic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Skydive Space Center did a fantastic job with our group while we were there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. For those of us that were a little anxious- the instructions went the extra mile to ease our concerns and made sure we had a great time!! I had debated on the extra cost for the videos and I am very glad I purchased the pictures and video! Everytime I watch the video I get to remember firsthand how great my jump was! I will be back to skydive again!! Thank you!

Visited April 2014

Gainesville, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Incredible Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This experience was absolutely incredible. Definitely do the 18,000 ft jump. The extra time is worth every penny. The staff makes you feel incredibly safe (if they're not giving you a hard time) and they just do a great job. I will definitely be back!

Livingston, United Kingdom
“18000ft Skydive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say thanks, I had visited your centre on Sunday 15th June while on vacation from Scotland along with my cousin to do a tandem 18000ft skydive in aid of cancer research and from the minute I set foot in your building, I felt at ease. My instructor was Paulo and camera guy was Derek and from the start they were very professional & put me at ease, seeing it was my first ever skydive. The experience was awesome and on my next trip back to Florida will be doing it again. Thanks again guys for a experience I will never forget.

Thanks
Stuart

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great place, awesome experience. Well worth the money. We used a Groupon so were able to save a few bucks.

If it is your first time, expect to spend some money. Go to 18k and get all the photo/video from them. It's well worth it and you don't want to miss your first time. It does take about 30 mins after your jump to get your video.

Jump teams were great. They work with you to make sure you feel comfy and enjoy your experience. During the busy season (summer-ish) it can get crowded quickly. Be sure to make a reservation and arrive early. If you do not have a reservation you can wait many hours during the peak times. Can't wait to go again!

Fort Lauderdale
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“is great... just be ready to wait long time, and pay big money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

It is a great experience and definitively the staff make a difference. The instructor that tandem with me Paulo, was outstanding. He ensure I understood all the process, he emphasized on security he double and triple and quadruple check all the belts/ties, he discuss with me the process several times without adding any stress. The fact that he was very reassuring and confident definitively made easier for me the whole process. I guess all the other instructors are like him, very professional persons. BTW they have instructors from several nationalities, so you may find some one who speak your language when receiving the basic instructions.

I arrive more than on time, and still the wait time was not long, was HUGE. As in any other action oriented activity (like whitewater rafting, bungee jumping,... ) you will need to sign a ton of papers saying that you are the sole responsible for anything bad that happen (broken shorts, legs, bone or even death), even if it is by their company or instructor's negligence. On top of that, after you sign 12 pages of papers (Literally), you will need to wait until the previous batch of jumpers finish, they repack all the parachutes and then you may get ready. So I arrived 1 hour early, and still I did not jump for the next 2 hours after my arrival

If you accept that and pass the beyond the unilateral responsibility agreement with the above, including the wait time. You will then love the experience.

Video... I recommend it if your first jump, considering that you will not be allowed to use a camera at all for your self. The regulator do not allow for anybody with less than 200 jumps to use video equipment during the jump. Standard video or ultimate? well.. I ordered the ultimate, I am sure that it does not cost what they charge, but you will jump for first time only once.

I do agree that this is sort of an Overpriced facility, considering that the place do not look like a 21century facility, but it does convey trustable environment on what matters, professionals dealing with equipment and jumping process.

During the Jump, time flight way too fast, It felt so short besides we jump from 18K feets, I can imagine how frustrating could be jump from lower altitudes and experience free fall for significantly smaller time.

After landing, if you selected Video, get ready to WAIT some more time the production of the video takes easily half an hour, besides it have probably 50/50 in terms of generic images vs personal images... still, you may like to consider to record your first jump.

At the end, you will also receive a "diploma" confirming your successful endeavor of jumping from 18K feets

Will I use the same center again...YES, definitively yes... but - just as I did this time, will check n the weather from 15 days and on a daily basis to reduce the chances of unlucky cancellations due to bad weather

Visited May 2014