“What an experience!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in Titusville
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Space Center is the ultimate destination for Central Florida Skydiving. We have the fastest planes, the most incredible view, and the highest tandem jumps in the world at 18,000 feet!
Worcestershire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This was undoubtably one of the best things I've ever done. I did the 18,000 foot tandem jump and paid the extra for the Ultimate video package, and let me tell you... It's worth every penny.

Dale was my instructor and he was excellent, he made sure time and time again that all the equipment was set up correctly and his instructions were very clear at all times. Wilkes the camera man was fantastic too - the final copy of the photos and video were awesome.

The journey to altitude was quicker than I expected too, although you still had a fantastic 'tour' over the space coast.

Overall it was an 11/10 and I would 100% do it again because it really is a phenomenal experience.

Visited July 2014

Merritt Island, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“What a view!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We did our first ever skydive at Skydive Space Center. We are not young, but we are quite fearless and this skydive was on our bucket list. The instructors, videographers and even the pilot were very professional, friendly and informative. The jump was exhilarating and literally took our breath away as we were soaring towards the earth. Once the instructor pulled the ripcord, we were able to help guide the chute and make a few fun turns over the space center with spectacular views. The landing was easier than I expected. We weren't sure about the extra $$ for the ultimate video, but opted for it and at least now we have proof we did it! I would recommend you bring a friend along who can take photos of you before and after and from the ground as you are approaching. Then you will have even more fun pictures for later enjoyment.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank theblueflyer
London, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“My first skydive!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I did my very first Skydive at Skydive Space Center last December. It's about an hour and a half away by car from Orlando, FL. The people there are really nice and the cost of a tandem skydive came up to around $260 including the video and photographs. The fact is you get to jump from 18 000 feet here and the view from up there is simply amazing! On your way up, you get to see the Vehicle Assembly building and the Kennedy Space Center. The free fall lasts a little more than a minute but it feels way longer than that. Whats more? You have sunny skies and good weather out there. Good value for money, great memories and a very nicely edited video of your jump, on a DVD for you to take home. Remember to call in advance to book your slot for a jump.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Arvind0288
Austin, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best View in Florida”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

There is absolutely no view of the Florida coast or Inter-coastal like you can get at 18,000 ft.! It is such a gorgeous landscape for a first time, only time, or experienced jumper. Skydive Space Center had an incredibly friendly staff (props to Danny) and really nice accommodations that just make for a great jump. Your Florida experience just isn't complete without a stopover here.

Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Fantasic!!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Skydive Space Center did a fantastic job with our group while we were there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. For those of us that were a little anxious- the instructions went the extra mile to ease our concerns and made sure we had a great time!! I had debated on the extra cost for the videos and I am very glad I purchased the pictures and video! Everytime I watch the video I get to remember firsthand how great my jump was! I will be back to skydive again!! Thank you!

Visited April 2014