“Great place to hang with the locals!”

Crackerjacks Seafood and Tiki Bar
Ranked #17 of 141 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went to hang with the locals and eat 'gator tail". The gator tail was delicious! Bartender, April, was awesome. She makes a great Bay Breeze. We sat at the bar for awhile chatting with the locals and some not so local. Then we moved to the picnic tables for a light bite. The views were amazing and so was the sunset. Afterwards, we went for a walk along the docks. There we met 2 'shrimpers'. They were friendly and explained how they shrimped. We even saw them caught a few shrimp. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Went here on visit with my parents who highly recommend the place. Nice location on the water and a cool tiki bar outside. They have a $3.00 margarita special so I tried it and it was one of the better margaritas I've had. The food was standard bar style food, with a good mix of seafood on it, but what was really bad was the cleanliness. My menu had a huge sticky spill on the back of it and one of the empty dinner plates that came out had old food stuck to it too. Not much of an apology from our server on either item, just an uneasy laugh. If I get back down there again I'd try it again to see if that's how it really is or we caught them on a bad day.

2  Thank Commander1812
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was traveling with my brother and parents on our way to the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, but we wanted to get some lunch in Titusville beforehand. All of the places we saw along US 1 up to the road to Merritt Island were either closed or fast food. My brother spotted Crackerjacks from a nearby park (he noted the packed parking lot) so we drove over to this spot nestled under a causeway. The restaurant sign was a VW van parked along the side of the access road...well painted but a non-local would miss it if they weren't looking for it.
The restaurant has an outdoor bar and an indoor dining area. The bar was packed with people but the dining area wasn't crowded at the time (Sunday 6 April at 3:30 pm).
The lunch prices were reasonable and the portion sizes were larger than I expected.
My brother ordered an appetizer sampler which included cocount shrimp, conch fritters, garlic cheese bread and some sort of sausage balls. The conch fritters were okay (my brother liked them so it may be a matter of taste) but my dad and brother thought the coconut shrimp were some of the best they had ever eaten.
I ordered bay scallops and they filled half of an oval platter (my side was tasty, fresh sugar snap peas). My mom also got the scallops and we both liked them. My dad purchased sea bass but was somewhat disappointed. My brother, however, enjoyed the fish tacos he purchased.

If I were back in the area and was hungry I would go back to Crackerjacks.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food and great view. Good service and outdoor bar. There is a pier to take a walk on or sit and have a drink and watch the birds and boats go by.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a nice place to relax and enjoy a meal on the water. The staff is well trained, very friendly and the fish is fresh daily. The Tiki Bar, at the entrance, is usually filled with locals while the inside dining room offers views from most windows. The Mahi Mahi was cooked just right and my wife's salad was large and fresh. The wines were good and not too expensive. The wait staff make the place special as they seem to be having a good time as well as being well organized. The food was better than average, but the view is the main reason why we shall return. Good parking.

1  Thank James H